Cardinals Fans Get Ugly In Clash With Ferguson Protesters

I can't tell you how many times I've uttered the "roll 'em up " line when we're in a neighborhood that is sketchy.

Got turned around in Cincy several years back, right after the riots.

Pretty sure that phrase escaped my lips.

Anyone who said anything racist is an idiot. Want that to be clear.

It is funny though that the article insinuated that someone who has the nerve to wear a shirt supporting Officer Wilson is bad...um...are people that show support for someone they might believe did nothing wrong bad?

Depends on how they show support. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al get bashed all the time for showing support for people that they believe did nothing wrong.

Depends on how they show support. Jesse Jackson and Rev. Al get bashed all the time for showing support for people that they believe did nothing wrong.

Jackson and Sharpton are bashed for things other than just showing support. Wasn't it Sharpton who supported the girl who lied about being raped? They seem to try and incite anger and rioting in many cases rather than just showing support.

My point was if all this guy did was wear a shirt with the officers name on it...why is that bad?

Jackson and Sharpton are bashed for things other than just showing support. Wasn't it Sharpton who supported the girl who lied about being raped? They seem to try and incite anger and rioting in many cases rather than just showing support.

My point was if all this guy did was wear a shirt with the officers name on it...why is that bad?

It's not bad to show support for Officer Wilson but in this sense he was being inciteful and that was proven by the comments coming from these fans that he was a part of. IMO with the tensions going on in the St. Louis area it is inciteful to wear a makeshift shirt/jersey with Wilson put on the back of it. It's screaming "look at me" and is designed to get a reaction from people. IMO there are more productive ways to show support for Officer Wilson and in this instance he is inciting anger in the same sense as Al and Jesse.

If he was really trying to support Officer Wilson in a productive manner he'd have told those other folks to shut up and that they were making Wilson supporters look bad.

It's not bad to show support for Officer Wilson but in this sense he was being inciteful and that was proven by the comments coming from these fans that he was a part of. IMO with the tensions going on in the St. Louis area it is inciteful to wear a makeshift shirt/jersey with Wilson put on the back of it. It's screaming "look at me" and is designed to get a reaction from people. IMO there are more productive ways to show support for Officer Wilson and in this instance he is inciting anger in the same sense as Al and Jesse.

If he was really trying to support Officer Wilson in a productive manner he'd have told those other folks to shut up and that they were making Wilson supporters look bad.

So you are saying that if he said nothing and only wore the shirt that is inciteful?

Is it inciteful to wear a "hands up don't shoot" shirt?

So you are saying that if he said nothing and only wore the shirt that is inciteful?

Is it inciteful to wear a "hands up don't shoot" shirt?

Yes. Yes it is. That's my whole point. You can't say one side is inciteful and that the other isn't. They both are inciteful. That's the whole problem. Everybody wants to incite and nobody wants peace.

Yes. Yes it is. That's my whole point. You can't say one side is inciteful and that the other isn't. They both are inciteful. That's the whole problem. Everybody wants to incite and nobody wants peace.

I didn't say one side was and one said wasn't. I said a t shirt isn't bad. I don't think the hands up example is all that inciting by itself either.

Agreed for the most part about peace. Not very many out there advocating it but I think there are a few.

I didn't say one side was and one said wasn't. I said a t shirt isn't bad. I don't think the hands up example is all that inciting by itself either.

Agreed for the most part about peace. Not very many out there advocating it but I think there are a few.

Both tee shirts would be bad IMO. They don't encourage peace. They encourage walls and barriers to be put up and force people to choose sides. Our world reminds us everyday that there is less and less middle ground each passing day and everyone is on a side.

It's the American way.

Both tee shirts would be bad IMO. They don't encourage peace. They encourage walls and barriers to be put up and force people to choose sides. Our world reminds us everyday that there is less and less middle ground each passing day and everyone is on a side.

It's the American way.

Fair enough. I don't have a problem with either shirt. People can wear things I don't agree with. It's their actions I'd question. If the guy with the shirt on

It's the American way.

I can't like this post enough.

Well said!!!