Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is warning people of others bearing false witness or judging?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Don't. Drink. The. Kool-aid.

Agreed.

 

Does one have an obligation to tell of ones findings? And let the other person use their own mind to figure out what they want to do? I would think most normal human beings would at least tell what they have either heard or found out. As was mentioned, it's coming from the heart, not out of hate.

  • Author

As I said, some have excuses for everything that is said against this guy. I can see one, maybe even a few people against someone, but this guy has them coming from all angles, yet they still have answers.

I do know the Book of Revelation warns us of the end and of the anti Christ, one who will come and do all these false things to try and make some believe.

 

I would like to think Bear False Witness is making up lies

 

Judging, we all do this regardless of what is said.

As I said, some have excuses for everything that is said against this guy. I can see one, maybe even a few people against someone, but this guy has them coming from all angles, yet they still have answers.

 

People are going to believe what they want regardless.

 

I was in love with a super hot girl at one time and she was nothing but a drug head and not so good but man she was so beautiful. I let her stay at my house and no matter how many of my friends warned me and told me to get rid of her, I wouldnt listen because it wasnt what I wanted to hear. Obviously I lived and learned and I never ended up with her. I did 100% better.

Point is no matter what you say , does that person want that or do they want to believe that.

Edited by mountain ref

  • Author

Thanks Ref! I know that there is very little chance that they will listen, but u feel obligated to at least let them know.

 

As you said, they will only listen to what they want to hear about someone. Line in your experiences, I too had to tell both female and male friends about a person they were dating, they didn't listen, some were upset, but all thanked me for attempting to warn them and said they would have been ticked if u didn't tell them until after they realized.

 

Thanks again

Thanks Ref! I know that there is very little chance that they will listen, but u feel obligated to at least let them know.

 

As you said, they will only listen to what they want to hear about someone. Line in your experiences, I too had to tell both female and male friends about a person they were dating, they didn't listen, some were upset, but all thanked me for attempting to warn them and said they would have been ticked if u didn't tell them until after they realized.

 

Thanks again

 

I only wanted to hear what I wanted to hear. It was a tough lesson and all my buddies got to say I told you so, and they did. I wanted her so bad that my heart got in the way of common sense and reality. Life is full of lessons in progress.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.