Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Here is the video of Ray Rice knocking out his wife

Featured Replies

@sportspickle: Oh. I see. Goodell hadn't seen the tape before today. 'Cause if he had, he would've destroyed it like the SpyGate tapes and we'd never know.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is gonna get good. Ray may be out the league by the time I wake up this afternoon. This is how I would play it if I was the NFL and the Ravens and Ray's cell phone would be ringing right now.......

 

If this happens, Mrs. Rice is REALLY gonna get it when Ray gets home. Her palms are getting sweaty as I type this. :isurrender:

  • Author

Yeah. Ray's career is over.

So are we saying we think the new policy the NFL released should be lifetime ban for first offense?

So are we saying we think the new policy the NFL released should be lifetime ban for first offense?

 

I think there should be a guideline of sorts to go by, but also be able to drop the hammer on ANY incident if need be. This would be one of those incidents.

I think there should be a guideline of sorts to go by, but also be able to drop the hammer on ANY incident if need be. This would be one of those incidents.

 

I think it has to be black and white.

 

My question would be what does this video change? We all knew he knocked her out. What does actually seeing it happen change?

We're throwing out a lot of ideas for what the punishment ought to be for serious off-the-field conduct but does anyone have any idea if the union's contract has anything to say about what these penalties are supposed to be?

I think it has to be black and white.

 

My question would be what does this video change? We all knew he knocked her out. What does actually seeing it happen change?

 

After seeing the video, do you think two games is appropriate?

I think it has to be black and white.

 

My question would be what does this video change? We all knew he knocked her out. What does actually seeing it happen change?

 

 

It changes the defense people were taking that they can understand why Ray did it. Saying she was the aggressive one and provoked it. Looks a lot worse for Ray now.

I think it has to be black and white.

 

My question would be what does this video change? We all knew he knocked her out. What does actually seeing it happen change?

 

The video shows he wasn't provoked. I thought that was the main reason for him only getting 2 games. Now, it should be the year...at least.

We're throwing out a lot of ideas for what the punishment ought to be for serious off-the-field conduct but does anyone have any idea if the union's contract has anything to say about what these penalties are supposed to be?

 

I'd be interested how the CBA addresses that issue as a whole. Seems Goodell has an awful lot of latitude when it comes to doling out punishment, or enacting new punishment at the least.

Crazy he should at least be gone for half the season if not all.

After seeing the video, do you think two games is appropriate?

 

I didn't think 2 was appropriate before seeing the video. I think it should have been a min of 4 and after the policy came out would have liked 6. To be honest I think the first offense should be 1/2 the season. I do not think it should be a lifetime ban. After seeing the video I think Goodell needs to give him the 6.

If the NFL saw that video before their ruling, this could get ugly for them...

 

I would agree and it should.

Funny that TMZ released the video. I have a hard time believing ESPN didn't see it first.

 

I don't expect ESPN to ever report anything first...or even to report it better than other places anymore.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.