Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Here is the video of Ray Rice knocking out his wife

Featured Replies

I think he should be fined his entire salary and be banned from football for life.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the NFL has never seen it until today, then it's never too late to bring the hammer down Roger..

If the NFL has never seen it until today, then it's never too late to bring the hammer down Roger..

 

Sad to say I really do not see dictator Goodell doing anything due to the fact he already punished him and if he ends up doing anymore then he could face legal action. And plus she is not going to push for charges yet Ray Rice gets away. Which if and when he does come back I just hope that he has a slump year due to this. I use to respect the man and his game but after this I just cant see eye to eye to him anymore.

Ravens just released him...

  • Author
Sad to say I really do not see dictator Goodell doing anything due to the fact he already punished him and if he ends up doing anymore then he could face legal action. And plus she is not going to push for charges yet Ray Rice gets away. Which if and when he does come back I just hope that he has a slump year due to this. I use to respect the man and his game but after this I just cant see eye to eye to him anymore.

 

It's already been noted that "if" the NFL didn't see the video and Ray claimed to not have hit her then the NFL can reopen and repunish if deemed fit.

Ravens just released him...

Indeed they have. Enough of the distraction talk.

So are we saying we think the new policy the NFL released should be lifetime ban for first offense?

I never understood the entire "first offense" way of thinking.

 

First offense is one too many in my book. It's li,e saying, oh he just shot her, but it was only the first to e he shot her so he gets a pass but when he shoots her a second time we will throw the book at him.

 

Screw the first offense garbage, he should be gone period.

I hope they embarrassed him during that conversation.

Well Ravens have release Ray rice from nfl network.:dancingpa

The Ravens saved Goodell's skin.... for now. Time for the Ravens to continue to improve their image from this entire incident. Expect a press conference. Owner, GM, John Harbaugh, all of them saying, "We were unaware of...." blah blah. Bottom line is, at least Ray Rice is suffering the necessary consequences for his actions.

Well isn't it sad that the Ravens had to do what the NFL should have done long ago. I still hold Ravens accountable for not doing more in the first place but at least they finally came to their senses.

Funny that TMZ released the video. I have a hard time believing ESPN didn't see it first.

 

TMZ's Monday Night Football

I feel as if he should have the power to change the punishment if he felt the need...

 

Not when he is the one that made the initial punishment. You can't levy fines and punishment on public sentiment. You do it on the facts in front of you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.