Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Here is the video of Ray Rice knocking out his wife

Featured Replies

  • Author
It was their lead story to open the show and they covered it extensively in the first half of the show. They had Chris Carter on and he said the NFL and Godell saw the video...
gotcha. I missed the opening but from what I watched there was no mention.
  • Replies 102
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't follow everything extremely close but how is he not in jail? Did she drop the charges on him or something?

Keep in mind that his wife publicly apologized for this incident.

I didn't follow everything extremely close but how is he not in jail? Did she drop the charges on him or something?

 

I believe so.

I wonder if she has any brothers. I know where I'd be if that was my sister.

Keep in mind that his wife publicly apologized for this incident.

 

Money does strange things to people. Sad...

I wonder if she has any brothers. I know where I'd be if that was my sister.

 

She can't have any brothers... Or maybe if she does, they hadn't seen this video.

 

If she does, there would be a manhunt going on...

Did he spit on her twice in the video? I think he did in the hall before getting on the elevator and again in the elevator.

Did he spit on her twice in the video? I think he did in the hall before getting on the elevator and again in the elevator.

 

It does look like he does at least the one time before the elevator.

What a piece of crap! Then how about the security guard not even bending down to check on her when she was laying face down outside the elevator.

On another note, this woman actually married Rice after this incident. What an idiot! :facepalm:

 

Keep in mind that his wife publicly apologized for this incident.

 

The mental issues at stake are very real. It starts with a lack of self-worth in which not only will she excuse it... she'll begin to believe she deserves it. For something like this to happen, that relationship -- even if not physically abusive -- was definitely toxic long before this incident.

Did he spit on her twice in the video? I think he did in the hall before getting on the elevator and again in the elevator.

 

Looks like it.

Do the Ravens now cut Rice? Not a good situation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.