Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Here is the video of Ray Rice knocking out his wife

Featured Replies

Via TMZ.

 

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/09/08/ray-rice-elevator-knockout-fiancee-takes-crushing-punch-video

 

 

Also. How he didn't face legal prosecution is beyond me after watching that.

 

 

Second note, Goodell should be fired after only giving him 2 games. Ridiculous and I bet Goodell is shaking now that this video came out. Him trying to "admit" he was wrong in the punishment was only because of public outcry and him only giving 2 games after watching the video just shows how sad and inconsistent he is.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's pathetic. He just straight up knocked her out. Goodell should be ashamed.

Did Goodell ever say anything about seeing this video? Or did it just come out?

I seem to recall reading that other videos were viewed by Goodell but not released. I don't have any link to an article to say for certain though.

  • Author
Did Goodell ever say anything about seeing this video? Or did it just come out?

 

I don't remember exactly but I'm almost 100% multiple reports stated that Goodell had seen the video and reviewed it due to the investigation.

  • Author

Twitter starting to blow up on his video.

 

- Many calling out Ravens fans who cheered for Rice during preseason.

 

- A couple calling out people who accepted the story from Rice's lawyer that his wife was the aggressor.

 

 

Should be an interesting day. I would venture to say Rice won't be allowed to speak with the media.

Not sure why the first offense isn't lifetime banishment. This is despicable.

The league actually saw this video and he only got 2 games? WOW. I would not be happy if I were an NFL owner.

If the NFL saw that video before their ruling, this could get ugly for them...

  • Author

I hope the hammer comes down on the NFL for someone. They should not be allowed to punish the way they did after they watched the video.

  • Author

Watching Mike and Mike and ESPN this morning and there's been no mention of the video. I'd say they're staying away from it right now.

Watching Mike and Mike and ESPN this morning and there's been no mention of the video. I'd say they're staying away from it right now.

 

It was their lead story to open the show and they covered it extensively in the first half of the show. They had Chris Carter on and he said the NFL and Godell saw the video...

That's pretty pathetic. He should be in jail.

That's pretty pathetic. He should be in jail.

 

For a LONG time...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.