Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Here is the video of Ray Rice knocking out his wife

Featured Replies

I'm in the camp that there's no way the NFL didn't see this video before today... And now that it's been made public, yikes.

 

Funny that RG came out saying he mad a mistake with the punishment the other day. Maybe trying to get ahead of this?

  • Replies 102
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Funny that RG came out saying he mad a mistake with the punishment the other day. Maybe trying to get ahead of this?

 

 

Guarantee he got word that the video had been leaked and someone was going to publish it.

It was their lead story to open the show and they covered it extensively in the first half of the show. They had Chris Carter on and he said the NFL and Godell saw the video...

 

Apparently he did see this video.

Funny that RG came out saying he mad a mistake with the punishment the other day. Maybe trying to get ahead of this?

 

I feel as if he should have the power to change the punishment if he felt the need...

I feel as if he should have the power to change the punishment if he felt the need...

 

Then he needed to do it then. Not wait until the fans/public forced his hand.

I wonder if this Harbaugh feels the same way the west coast Harbaugh feels about laying your hands on women.

I'm with Wireman... If Goodell saw this video, he needs to lose his job.

He needed to lose his job long ago, but if this is the straw that finally breaks the camels back I'm all for it.

 

Goodell has been a joke ever since he became commissioner. He has never had a rhyme or reason how he hands down discipline. Some cases he says he has to wait to see how the courts handle it and others he just hands down punishment even before the player is convicted of a crime. It's a joke and he has been a joke from day 1.

I wonder if this Harbaugh feels the same way the west coast Harbaugh feels about laying your hands on women.

 

Nope. He probably saw the video too.

  • Author

I'd imagine the people who watched the video are:

 

Goodell

Ravens coach

Ravens GM

Ravens owner

Police.

 

 

And now the rest of the world.

@mortreport: NFL: Ray Rice video was not made available to them,despite requests to law enforcement. Nothing on whether NFL had account of what happened

@mortreport: NFL: Ray Rice video was not made available to them,despite requests to law enforcement. Nothing on whether NFL had account of what happened

 

Not buying it.

 

But for conversations sake, let's say that's true. They need to rethink the punishment.

So.......TMZ can get it, but the NFL can't. Um, ok.

So.......TMZ can get it, but the NFL can't. Um, ok.

 

If TMZ is the one that got it first, then someone probably sold it to them. Very curious as to how this came into their hands.

This is gonna get good. Ray may be out the league by the time I wake up this afternoon. This is how I would play it if I was the NFL and the Ravens and Ray's cell phone would be ringing right now.......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.