Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday Randy Parker

Featured Replies

Happy Birthday my friend. You make BGP rock. Hope your day is as special as your are to all of us.

 

Many thanks for the kind words goldie! :thumb:

 

Happy birthday, Randy! Party like a rock star!

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46735[/ATTACH]

 

Oh my...thanks, I guess?

 

:lol2::lol2:

 

Since this is for Randy, let me keep this short:

 

Hap b-day RP!:ylsuper:

 

:lol2: Thanks BigV! :thumb:

 

Happy 7th Birthday...again.

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

 

Thanks MJ...gave me a good laugh there. :thumb:

 

For your birthday I am sending you a picture of one of our esteemed members partying on his birthday. Live it up.

 

.[ATTACH=CONFIG]46736[/ATTACH]

 

Well, I know what his avatar will be for his next birthday. :lol2:

 

Thanks Toots! :thumb:

 

Happy birthday RP. Enjoy it:dancingpa

 

Thank you very much TTS! :thumb:

 

Happy birthday Randy.

 

Thanks GreenPenisMan! :thumb:

 

Have a great one. Don't say I never got you anything.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeBs4nd8FK8hcLEOlvN-Wvi5rnPhYijmCphzS1KhZS7317_gbETg

 

First taffy, then lunch, & now a zeppelin! Thanks Papa! :thumb:

 

Happy Birthday Randy.

 

Thanks a bunch Ram! :thumb:

 

Happy Birthday RP!

Will you be in Bracken County tonight? I'm heading down, I could buy you a birthday milk?

 

Not going to be in BC tonight, so I'll take a rain check on the milk. Thanks for the offer anyway. And thanks for the birthday wishes! :thumb:

 

Happy Birthday Randy P!

 

Thanks a bunch, my friend. Hope you're doing well in the Ville! :thumb:

  • Replies 65
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Happy Birthday brother. Splurge on a nice cold glass of milk today!

 

I think I might do that! :lol2: Thanks Deuce! :thumb:

 

Happy Birthday to my favorite Parker, Randy Parker!

 

And MTGL said it best, you have a great impact on a lot of people, enjoy!

 

I'm telling Richard.

 

But thanks for the birthday wishes, G. :thumb:

You're the best to hate Getslow. :lol2::lol2:

 

Right back at ya, kid. You're the absolute best at being the absolute worst.

 

In all seriousness, I hope you have a great day and that you get to spend some quality time with the people you care about. Happy Birthday, Randy Parker.

 

*ahem*

 

Now enough of this gooey sh...ow of emotion. Let's get back to making fun of each other.

"First taffy, then lunch, & now a zeppelin! Thanks Papa! :thumb:"

 

Enough of that. People will think I'm a nice guy or something.

Have a great one. Don't say I never got you anything.

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeBs4nd8FK8hcLEOlvN-Wvi5rnPhYijmCphzS1KhZS7317_gbETg

 

Tired of it yet, RP?

 

Just a reminder!

Slow day on BGP if Randy is thanking everyone individually.

Happy Birthday! Hope it is a great one.

 

Thanks a bunch AJG! :thumb:

 

Right back at ya, kid. You're the absolute best at being the absolute worst.

 

In all seriousness, I hope you have a great day and that you get to spend some quality time with the people you care about. Happy Birthday, Randy Parker.

 

*ahem*

 

Now enough of this gooey sh...ow of emotion. Let's get back to making fun of each other.

 

:lol2::lol2::thumb::thumb:

 

Happy Birthday kid!

 

Thanks HT! :thumb:

 

I'm still appalled that we've never met. :no:

 

"First taffy, then lunch, & now a zeppelin! Thanks Papa! :thumb:"

 

Enough of that. People will think I'm a nice guy or something.

 

Good point.

 

Tired of it yet, RP?

 

Just a reminder!

 

Slow day on BGP if Randy is thanking everyone individually.

 

:lol2::lol2:

Looks like Randy learned how to do multiple quotes for his birthday!

Happy Birthday man, see you in December!!!

I have never met RP in person, but have always appreciated his input and find myself agreeing with many of his posts. So, before the day was officially over, I wanted to make sure I wished Randy a happy birthday. But, as I was scrolling down to find this particular thread, I noticed that there was a good portion of the football scores tonight had been posted by...Randy Parker. So, from one sports fan to another, if you can spend even a portion of your birthday doing what you love...then it has to be a happy day! Happy Birthday my man!

I have never met RP in person, but have always appreciated his input and find myself agreeing with many of his posts. So, before the day was officially over, I wanted to make sure I wished Randy a happy birthday. But, as I was scrolling down to find this particular thread, I noticed that there was a good portion of the football scores tonight had been posted by...Randy Parker. So, from one sports fan to another, if you can spend even a portion of your birthday doing what you love...then it has to be a happy day! Happy Birthday my man!

 

Don't go out of your way.

Happy Birthday Randy!

Hope you had a great day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.