Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday Randy Parker

Featured Replies

Happy Birthday man, see you in December!!!

 

Thanks Sumo! But hopefully I'll see you before December. :lol2:

 

Happy Birthday RP. Hope it was a good one brother! :thumb:

 

Been a good day. Thanks ASB! :thumb:

I have never met RP in person, but have always appreciated his input and find myself agreeing with many of his posts. So, before the day was officially over, I wanted to make sure I wished Randy a happy birthday. But, as I was scrolling down to find this particular thread, I noticed that there was a good portion of the football scores tonight had been posted by...Randy Parker. So, from one sports fan to another, if you can spend even a portion of your birthday doing what you love...then it has to be a happy day! Happy Birthday my man!

 

Thanks a bunch CSF! :thumb:

 

Happy Birthday Randy!

Hope you had a great day.

 

I had a great day! Thanks for the birthday wishes Prof! :thumb:

  • Replies 65
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the same picture Getslow used last year. :no:

 

But thanks for the thought RTS! :lol2::thumb:

Okay, this better?

 

:p :woot:

 

tumblr_lv8okdeO1t1qbj1omo1_500.jpg

In honor of your birthday, I ate a cake...

 

 

...and now I'm a zit, get it?!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.