Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday Randy Parker

Featured Replies

I wanna wish my good friend Randy Parker the happiest of birthdays!

  • Replies 65
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha!!! It is the 5th ain't it.

 

Happy Birthday to my BFF on BGP, my bro from another mo, my lil homey, my lil bro, Randy Parker. I love you, homey. Have a great day today.

 

 

party0023_r191677.gif

Have an awesome day and it should feel nice knowing you are liked and loved by so many, especially on this site. May God bless you this special day.

Randy Parker! I adore you more than any other person that I have never met. :)

Each day you add another dimension of awesomeness to BGP.

 

Have a Happy Birthday!

That avatar

 

achristmasstorygif5.gif

 

Ha. You know the rules. I just wish I had some good ones for you like you have for me. :lol2:

Ha. You know the rules. I just wish I had some good ones for you like you have for me. :lol2:

 

What? That one's outstanding! It's Randy Parker! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

What? That one's outstanding! It's Randy Parker! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

 

I had to maintain that Randy Parker avatar standard. :thumb:

Happy birthday! And may Getslow always be kept at bay. Hope you have a great one.

 

Edit: Curse you Randy, just saw the avatar. :lol:

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Randy!!! I hope you have a great day!!! :dancingpa

 

 

:dancingpa

 

 

:dancingpa

 

 

:dancingpa

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.