Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Happy Birthday Randy Parker

Featured Replies

For your birthday I am sending you a picture of one of our esteemed members partying on his birthday. Live it up.

 

.[ATTACH=CONFIG]46736[/ATTACH]

 

School colors, classic.:laugh:

  • Replies 65
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy birthday RP. Enjoy it:dancingpa

Have a great one. Don't say I never got you anything.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeBs4nd8FK8hcLEOlvN-Wvi5rnPhYijmCphzS1KhZS7317_gbETg

Happy Birthday Randy.

Happy Birthday RP!

Will you be in Bracken County tonight? I'm heading down, I could buy you a birthday milk?

It's a BGP Birthday Celebration! Meatloaf for everyone!!!

It's a BGP Birthday Celebration! Meatloaf for everyone!!!

He hasn't eaten a meal, voluntarily, in years.

Happy Birthday Randy P!

Happy Birthday RP!

Will you be in Bracken County tonight? I'm heading down, I could buy you a birthday milk?

 

Milk and popcorn. Yummy!

Happy Birthday brother. Splurge on a nice cold glass of milk today!

I wanna wish my good friend Randy Parker the happiest of birthdays!

 

Thanks a bunch LCD! Two more weeks until I'll be returning the favor. :thumb:

 

HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY!!!

 

:lol2: Thanks JD!

 

Ha!!! It is the 5th ain't it.

 

Happy Birthday to my BFF on BGP, my bro from another mo, my lil homey, my lil bro, Randy Parker. I love you, homey. Have a great day today.

 

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46734[/ATTACH]

 

Move the crowd!!!

 

As to everything you said, the feelings are mutual my man. :thumb:

 

Have an awesome day and it should feel nice knowing you are liked and loved by so many, especially on this site. May God bless you this special day.

 

Certainly brightens up a day when people take time out to think of you. Thanks for being one of them Ref! :thumb:

 

Randy Parker! I adore you more than any other person that I have never met. :)

Each day you add another dimension of awesomeness to BGP.

 

Have a Happy Birthday!

 

:lol2:

 

Thanks a bunch hoops! One day we'll meet up and let Clizzy by our lunch. :thumb:

 

Happy birthday!!!!!

 

Thanks a lot SG! :thumb:

Happy birthday! And may Getslow always be kept at bay. Hope you have a great one.

 

Edit: Curse you Randy, just saw the avatar. :lol:

 

:lol2::lol2:

 

I'll put your other one back shortly. Thanks also for the birthday wishes & the curse. :)

 

Happy birthday!

 

Thanks Mom! :thumb:

 

Happy Birthday, Randy Parker!

 

jQwpj.jpg

 

That's the same picture Getslow used last year. :no:

 

But thanks for the thought RTS! :lol2::thumb:

 

Happy Birthday RP!

 

Appreciate it woods! :thumb:

Happy Birthday to my favorite Parker, Randy Parker!

 

And MTGL said it best, you have a great impact on a lot of people, enjoy!

Happy Birthday Randy!!! I hope you have a great day!!! :dancingpa

 

Thanks a ton LRCW! I hope you got me some crocs.

 

So much love in this thread.

 

It's revolting.

 

Crappy birthday, Parker.

 

* * * *

 

:sssh: :lol2:

 

You're the best to hate Getslow. :lol2::lol2:

 

Happy Birthday! I know it isn't winter yet, but I got you a nice big red coat.

 

Thanks AHS, but you're still not getting any popcorn. :lol2:

 

......

 

Randy, I can't believe I'm posting at 7:00 AM and I'm the 18th post -- that should let you know the impact you have on people. Enjoy your day today, celebrate with your loved ones but know also that people from every corner of this state are thinking of you and hoping you have a great day, and an awesome weekend.

 

Enjoy it!

 

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words MTGL. :thumb:

 

Happy birthday to the best of us. Man, I hope you have a great day!!

 

Thanks so much Doc. You the man. :thumb:

 

Do something crazy today. Go out for a nice dinner and pay for it with a credit card!

 

:lol2::lol2:

 

Let's not get too carried away.

 

Happy Birthday to my fellow, little fellar!

 

By the way, if you get any good stuff(toys, not clothes) and you get tired of playing with them, feel free to send my way!

 

Thanks Opie! :thumb: And I'll send any zeppelins your way if they come mine. :thumb:

 

Happy birthday little piggie!

 

:lol2: Thanks HB! :thumb:

 

Happy Birthday, RP!

 

Thanks a lot Pete! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.