13th Region 1st Round Predictions

Tonight begins the first round games over at Clay Co.

Bell County 58

North Laurel 65

South Laurel 85

Lynn Camp 50

Barbourville 57

Cawood 60

Clay County 56

Corbin 64

What is everyone else's thoughts. Please be nice and just predict the games. lol

North-67 - Bell-64

South-85 - Lynn Camp-48

Cawood-66 - B-Ville-59

Clay-69 - Corbin-60

Totally agree...... almost!!! :D

I think that the NL and Bell scores and Cawood and B'ville scores should be reversed, although either way could end up being correct. I think Bell has the advantage over NL just because of how hot they are at this point, although IMO NL is probably the more athletic/talented team. I think that B'ville has the advantage over Cawood because of their plethora of weapons.

Totally agree...... almost!!! :D

I think that the NL and Bell scores and Cawood and B'ville scores should be reversed, although either way could end up being correct. I think Bell has the advantage over NL just because of how hot they are at this point, although IMO NL is probably the more athletic/talented team. I think that B'ville has the advantage over Cawood because of their plethora of weapons.

Well I got one of them right for sure. I like Cawood aganist B-Ville. I just think Cawood has the potential to make some noise.

Bell just got cooled down brother. It's easy to be 'THE HOTTEST' team in the region when you play a soft schedule.

Bell wasnt "the hottest" team in the region because they played a weak schedule. They were the hottest team in the region because they had won some 8 or 9 straight ball games and were coming off huge late season wins against Clay and Barbourville, as well as a win against Cawood (for the district title). I think you even conferred that Bell was the hottest team in the region and on a roll.

As far as Bell getting beat tonight. Like I said....... I hoped my Bobcats could pull it out, and thought that they were capable, but at the same time I was a realist and knew that NL was very capable of beating Bell. This game, along with the B'ville-Cawood game, and to a lighter degree the Clay-Corbin game, were complete toss ups.

I do think the fact that North has been battle tested against the best in the state, whereas Bell hasnt probably made the difference in this game.

Take pride in thinking you proved something to me Les, but the fact remains that even in my prediction I said that the game could go either way. I simply thought it would go Bell's, mostly because I was supporting my alma mater.

Well I got one of them right for sure. I like Cawood aganist B-Ville. I just think Cawood has the potential to make some noise.

Once again........ I said that the game could go either way. Just supporting my Bobcats!

I agree, Cawood could very easily make some noise. Especially if they get past B'ville, and Corbin upsets Clay.

I just couldn't believe North could hang with the 'hottest team in the region' that had a two-game win streak against the 52nd District. I really thought the Jags' subpar 13-15 record against Scott County, South Laurel, Trinity, Ballard, Clay twice, Corbin and other good teams didn't match up to the likes of Hart County (twice), Evarts, and teams like that.

Bell was so hot during their win-streak they must have hit every shot because they forgot how to block out tonight after Asher almost outrebounded the entire Bobcat team.

I thought Bell Played a good game, North was just better tonight. The Sanders kid from Bell is a class act. I felt bad when Bell won, because you could see how much the Sanders kid wanted to win.

As for South, South is just GREAT! I know they were playing Lynn Camp but they sorda just blew my mind, I think they will walk away with the Region; and hey im a clay co fan so thats saying alot.

I just couldn't believe North could hang with the 'hottest team in the region' that had a two-game win streak against the 52nd District. I really thought the Jags' subpar 13-15 record against Scott County, South Laurel, Trinity, Ballard, Clay twice, Corbin and other good teams didn't match up to the likes of Hart County (twice), Evarts, and teams like that.

Bell was so hot during their win-streak they must have hit every shot because they forgot how to block out tonight after Asher almost outrebounded the entire Bobcat team.

You are really enjoying this wayyyyyyyy toooooo much. LOL. Whatever floats your boat though Les.

Bell also did something NL couldnt do, and that was beat Clay.

Irregardless of the schedules of Bell and NL, they still play the SAME region teams. Bell and NL are about on the same level, and if they played 10 games, Bell would probably win 5 and NL would probably win 5. Not a big difference between the 2 teams, except the fact that NL is battle tested due to a tough non-region schedule.

Bell would win five out of 10....yeah and Kentucky's football team is going to the Sugar Bowl next year. Face it, North won and dominated the boards and are a whole lot more athletic. When you say there isn't much difference between the two teams, I can now see why UK's football team loses to teams such as Ohio University. And, let me see, Bell beat Clay at Bell and North lost two games at Clay by a total of six points....let's see what Bell can do when they play Clay at Clay....oooops my bad, the region's hottest team won't get a chanec.

Bell would win five out of 10....yeah and Kentucky's football team is going to the Sugar Bowl next year. Face it, North won and dominated the boards and are a whole lot more athletic. When you say there isn't much difference between the two teams, I can now see why UK's football team loses to teams such as Ohio University. And, let me see, Bell beat Clay at Bell and North lost two games at Clay by a total of six points....let's see what Bell can do when they play Clay at Clay....oooops my bad, the region's hottest team won't get a chanec.

Les man....... chill. Taking this wayyyyyy tooooo personal. LMAO. It cracks me up how peoed ppl get about me thinking Bell would beat NL, even though I specifically said that the Bell NL game would be close, and a toss up.

I totally agree that NL is alot more athletic, I said that before the ball game. I also have no problem admitting that NL beat Bell whatsoever. I havent denied that at all, or ever at any point in the season. LOL.

You seem to have a problem admitting that Bell was on a regional roll though, and that Bell and NL are pretty much even. A 9 point game isnt setting the world on fire.

Heck, you were one of the persons saying that Bell was the hottest team in the region near the end of the season, and placed Bell as your #2 team in your rankings. SO CHILL BRO.

By the way.... what the heck does UK football have anything to do with this discussion. Awful personal arent ya. A little testy tonight. Did someone forget their midol for the night.