Everything posted by gooseman
-
Do you believe the MVP must come from the Championship Team?
I know this is Boys Basketbal, but Didnt Richie Farmer receive it one year when Clay Co was beat by Ballard in the Championship game..
-
Iroquois 39 Clay County 33
Yeah Gilbert carried the load all year they are no doubt about that.... I hope Gilbert gets a good College Scholorship like she so deserves..
-
Iroquois 39 Clay County 33
Clay Co played a bad game against Iroquois, anyone that has watched them this year could tell you they were 1 one of the top teams in the state.
-
Girls AP All-State Poll- No NKY Girls
I sorda thought Gilbert of Clay CO would be on the 1st team all state
-
Magoffin County v/s Elizabethtown UPDATES
I actually thought Magoffin might pull it out...
-
Magoffin County v/s Elizabethtown UPDATES
yeah i would love to know sum more updates
-
Henderson Co. / Marshall Co. Updates
goodness, I dont know if I Can handle a game like that!
-
Henderson Co. / Marshall Co. Updates
goodness...sounds like a great GAME!
-
Magoffin Co. 15th Region Champions
Good Luck Lady Hornets!! I will be pulling for all moutain Teams!
-
Magoffin Co. 15th Region Champions
I dont believe Etown is in the top 3 teams at the Sweet Sixteen, I dont recall seeing them in the top 25 any time this season. I just looked at the Lexington Hearld Sweet Sixteen poll and it has them rated like this 1 Lexington Cath 2 Mercy 3 Clay Co 4 Montogomery CO 5 Marshall Co 6 Iroquois 7 Muhlenberg North 8 Henderson CO 9 ETOWN 10 Shelby CO 11 Rose Hill 12 Franklin Simpson 13 Maggofin Co 14 Boone Co 15 Letcher Co Central 16 Rockcastle I would think that was the best team for Maggofin to drawl besides maybe the Rock or Letcher Central...
-
POY in each region
Jayme Gilbert was named 13th Region Player of the year
-
POY in each region
I would think that 13th region POY would be Gilbert 14th Region POY Cole
-
POY in each region
what about the 12th,13th,14th regions? does anyone know who received the POY award?
-
Mr. Basketball ?
Walt Allen to me is just such a class act kid...He is a great ball player, and he will get is share of the votes..
-
Rankings of the Sweet 16 teams
Ok I understand that you all think that Lexington Catholic is the only team in this tournment but they are not..so Somone rank these teams for me...
-
Rankings of the Sweet 16 teams
How does the teams in the Sweet 16 rank, I think we all know Lexington Catholic at #1 but what about the rest.
-
KHSAA Sweet 16 Contest
Lex Cath LCC Henderson CO Maggofin CO Franklin Simpson Shelby Co Boone Co Clay Co Final 4 Lex Cath Maggofin Co Shelby Co Clay Co Championship game Lex Cath Clay Co Sweet 16 winner Clay County Tiebreaker 111
-
South Laurel 47 John Hardin 33
Not from South Laurel, but will be routing for them all the way to the state championship game..Class act kids!
-
Clay Co vs. Iroquois Predictions?
I dont know alot about the team besides they are quick and they have a deep bench.. I say Clay Co 63 Iroquois 55 :ylsuper:
-
Do you have tickets?
Do you all already have your tickets or what? I have been trying to find them online and I am not having much luck. Does anyone know if they are on sale right now and where I can find them, and if they are not when do they go on sale?
-
Who will make it to the final Game?
Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I think we all know Lexington Catholic will be in it, but who will be the other team in it?? I am hoping Clay County.:flame:
-
Clay Co. 43 Corbin 27
I tell ya I was 100 percent for the Lady Tigers, but its hard to watch girls like Sutten,Aitkens, and Clouse be so tore up at the end.. Girls you are great ball players and they are no reason to hang your head down you have had a great season!
-
Clay Co. 43 Corbin 27
yeah I would like to know some stats, neither team shot great tonight..which they didnt shoot alot...I thought Corbin played the best Defence I have seen all year except for lexington Catholic, Coach Parson is a great Coach and has did a great job this year! Good lUck Lady Tigers!
-
Clay Co Vs Corbin
from what I seen, the first half corbin was slowing the game WAYYY down..so the 2nd half Clay Co said heck with it you want to play this way so will we...O yes and I will give Corbin credit they played GREAT defense Tonight..But the Lady Tigers are the 13th region CHAMPS!
-
Clay Co Vs Corbin
well Corbin for sure slowed this game down...I would say if it was played Stright up basketball Clay would have won by 30..