Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Laurel 47 John Hardin 33

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hence, I am hereby eliminated from winning the Sweet 16 contest :lol:

John Hardin couldn't buy a shot in the second half. Proffitt's 3 with 3:10 to go put SL up nine and all but sealed.

Hence, I am hereby eliminated from winning the Sweet 16 contest :lol:

LOL, cross my fingers so far i a 2-0

Wow - a 27-point output followed by a 33-pointer.

 

Are these guys tight, or is this just a case of playing games close to the vest at tourney time?

SL should coast to Sat. morning where they will face a tough Shelby Co team......

  • Author

I picked SL to win, just didn't think it would be by 14 points. Great defensive effort. SL only allowed JH 3 points in the 4th quarter.

I, of course, am disappointed because I wanted the 5th to go far, but congratulations to South Laurel. I did expect this to be a defensive battle, but thought that either Bland or Stallworth would score more than they did. Sounds like SL has earned this morning's Courier billing.

John Hardin's 33 points is the fewest in the Sweet 16 by a Fifth Region team since 1946 when Valley beat Bowling Green College 36-31 in the second round. Breckinridge Training won the state title that year.

John Hardin's 33 points is the fewest in the Sweet 16 by a Fifth Region team since 1946 when Valley beat Bowling Green College 36-31 in the second round. Breckinridge Training won the state title that year.

 

Sounds like we may soon get a reference to peach baskets if we continue to see this lack of scoring.

Sounds like a good game but a little low scoring?? Both games so far have been. Something to this? That how the teams play, low scoring all D or a fluke?

Tough matchup in the first round for both teams...I'm glad South Laurel won. I hope they repeat, unless Hazard can make an unlikely run to the title.

You'd have never convinced me that John Hardin would score that low. Wow.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.