Boys side........Week 1 reports ?

So week 1 of tryouts/traing is over. Any reports?

Injuries? Teams that will or won't have to cut?

On a side note......did these players luck out with the weather, or what? I'll bet there wasn't one trainer on the field holding a heat guage..............

Why don't you start us out and tell us who got injured for Cov. Cath. or how many they will have to cut? :D

More importantly will it impact Cov. Cath's reign of preseason NKY champs? :D

That's the great thing about this CCH preseason team. Their depth should overcome any injuries to key players. I would still have them preseason champs. In years past, knowing who the two injured players would have mattered.

More importantly will it impact Cov. Cath's reign of preseason NKY champs? :D

If you're going to constantly hate CovCath, which is all well and good, this is the kind of intelligent snarkiness that I can admire.

No one can question that CovCath has dominated the top spot in soccer and baseball's preseason polls for years and years. See, I can play along too.

If you're going to constantly hate CovCath, which is all well and good, this is the kind of intelligent snarkiness that I can admire.

No one can question that CovCath has dominated the top spot in soccer and baseball's preseason polls for years and years. See, I can play along too.

Sometimes I get bored and can't help myself. :)