July 10, 201412 yr It's a new form of currency that some businesses around the world are accepting. First I've heard of them. Interesting.
July 10, 201412 yr It's a new form of currency that some businesses around the world are accepting. Just read up on them....very interesting. NKYPete and you both operate on much higher planes than I.
July 10, 201412 yr You three jinxers really suck. No way the Reds win this game now. Hamilton is hurt, Phillips is hurt, Bailey is hurt. Reds will be 6.5 back at the break. Pathetic.
July 10, 201412 yr Just read up on them....very interesting. NKYPete and you both operate on much higher planes than I. Clyde is the expert on investing, not me. I just thought you might pick that as an obscure way to pay off your bet!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.