Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs Cubs 7/7-7/10

Featured Replies

  • Author

You knew that was coming :lol2:

  • Replies 646
  • Views 63.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heisey should have pinch hit for himself.

And the missile sets the record

I'll bet when facing Chapman and he whiffs one past your head, it scares the crap out of you. :eek:

You three jinxers really suck. No way the Reds win this game now. Hamilton is hurt, Phillips is hurt, Bailey is hurt. Reds will be 6.5 back at the break. Pathetic.

Positivity. I'm callin your mom.

  • Author
I'll bet when facing Chapman and he whiffs one past your head, it scares the crap out of you. :eek:

 

I'd walk right back to the dugout. He wins!

I'll bet when facing Chapman and he whiffs one past your head, it scares the crap out of you. :eek:

Like Bill Cosby said, "first you say it, then you do it".

Consecutive games with a K?

 

If I understood correctly he either tied or set the record

He's got the dugout riled up.

Got no problem for Rizzo's reaction to Chapman looking into the dugout.

Sounds like the Cubs are getting chippy.

If I understood correctly he either tied or set the record
Tied I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.