Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs Cubs 7/7-7/10

Featured Replies

  • Author
Chapman is an arrogant punk, no need for those antics! Although the pitches weren't intentional, no need for his smirks and waves.

 

No need for them to get riled for no reason. Cubs are a joke of a franchise and Chapman was just pointing that out

  • Replies 646
  • Views 63.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Price probably had Jumbo sitting on Chapman

Chapman is an arrogant punk, no need for those antics! Although the pitches weren't intentional, no need for his smirks and waves.

And you know this how?

I thought Chapman was smiling after they came up to the fence yelling.

  • Author

Rizzo needed a new pair of underpants after he saw Simon come out

I give Chapman props. Cubs dugout started mouthing off as soon as he threw a couple wild ones.

Dang, I wanted to see Chapman's 110MPH heater.

Man those three at bats looked weaker than a Kitten in a Snow Storm!!! :bag:

Well, the Cubbies have to pull something out of the hat to get 'em going. I guess crying about a few inside pitches is all that came to mind.

Win or lose, I'm glad to see this team show some testicular fortitude.

Win or lose, I'm glad to see this team show some testicular fortitude.

 

Bingo.

I give Chapman props. Cubs dugout started mouthing off as soon as he threw a couple wild ones.

 

That's what I thought.

And after that manly display of testosterone, I'll be disappointed if the Redlegs loose this one.

Jumbo throwing BP fastballs in there compared to Chapman.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.