Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs Cubs 7/7-7/10

Featured Replies

  • Replies 646
  • Views 63.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rizzo giving it to fans behind Cubs dugout.

 

I love baseball.

Hoover sucks.

Hoover will be 1-6 after today.

If I was Mesoraco and Hoover shook me off 3 times, I'd go out to the mound and tell him if he shook me off any more, I'm letting them know what's coming.

 

Of course with the year Hoover's been having, it doesn't really matter.

I can't even remember the last time the Reds had a walk off HR. You know Frazier can't do it. He's really slumping.

  • Author

The Reds need to win this game now, I think they're out of bench players

:banghead:

Just let me get out of here at 4:30 first. :lol2:

BP to have thumb surgery.

Which happens first, this game ends or LeBron makes decision known?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.