Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs Cubs 7/7-7/10

Featured Replies

By the way he acted, it was bush league. No need to wave and smile, act like you have been there before.

I see it totally different. Chirp all you want. Be a man and come on out if you have something to say. Not bush league. The whole team needs to develop some cahones. Seems the Cubs got mouthy first, correct?

  • Replies 646
  • Views 63.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way he acted, it was bush league. No need to wave and smile, act like you have been there before.

 

The Cubs got all honked off because he threw inside. I didn't see any problem.

A like from Clyde. Will that be your last BGP post?
I'm not a groupie. That's reserved for some of the pups.
  • Author

Molina out 8-12 weeks. Cards could be screwed

Molina out 8-12 weeks. Cards could be screwed

 

Probably a good timeline for BP as well. Both sprained thumbs I believe.

Strippers, cigarettes and benzos for Chapman. He has no worries about some little Cubbies with their panties in a wad.

 

Benzos? Try Lambos...

The Cubs got all honked off because he threw inside. I didn't see any problem.
Two pitches right past the batters ear that went to the screen. Both over 100 mph. I don't think the Missile did it on purpose in that situation but it was still scary stuff.

 

When a couple of the Cubbies got vocal, Chapman stared them down from the mound and made it worse.

Should be a fun NL clubhouse if Rizzo gets the final vote.

Benzos? Try Lambos...

 

Clocked speeding in his benzo. Come on CC.

I just watched the video. Weak. If I was Chapman, I'd plant one in between his shoulder blades next visit. Then if he could breathe, we'd dance.

Reds have any more games in Chitown? If so, this may help sell some tickets.

 

Cubs fans are freakin' clueless, it won't matter.

Two pitches right past the batters ear that went to the screen. Both over 100 mph. I don't think the Missile did it on purpose in that situation but it was still scary stuff.

 

When a couple of the Cubbies got vocal, Chapman stared them down from the mound and made it worse.

 

What's he supposed to do, cower like a little girl? I'm glad he stood his ground and gave it right back.

Two pitches right past the batters ear that went to the screen. Both over 100 mph. I don't think the Missile did it on purpose in that situation but it was still scary stuff.

 

When a couple of the Cubbies got vocal, Chapman stared them down from the mound and made it worse.

 

 

Exactly, if they want to complain about it to him expect a reaction. He's not the kind of guy who will back down. He wasn't throwing at the guy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.