Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs Cubs 7/7-7/10

Featured Replies

  • Replies 646
  • Views 63.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which happens first, this game ends or LeBron makes decision known?

 

Toughy.

BP to have thumb surgery.

 

DatDudeDone

Is it a reliever stat only?
Yes. 39 consecutive game appearances with at least 1 strikeout by a reliever.
Cozart GW HR, calling it now.

 

I will ride a tricycle naked around Cumberland lake if that happens.

Hoover and Heisey are waste of roster spots.

Yeah, jinxes don't work. :sssh::no::no:

  • Author

If they call Valbuena safe I'll lose all hope in the MLB

I will ride a tricycle naked around Cumberland lake if that happens.
I'm fishing down there, let me know so I can fish Dale Hollow that week.:scared:
Yeah, jinxes don't work. :sssh::no::no:

Worked one out of 6.

Worked one out of 6.

 

No you guys started getting cocky today. It backfired.

I'm fishing down there, let me know so I can fish Dale Hollow that week.:scared:

 

:lol2::lol2: I think I'm pretty safe. Or rather you are.

Need baserunners and fatso Pena swings at the first one. He's my least favorite Red.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.