Reds vs Cubs 7/7-7/10

Chicago enters town for the rare 5 game series. The probable pitchers for this are a mess so I won't bother with those. The only definitive matchup is Leake vs Edwin Jackson tomorrow. Hopefully they can at least get 3 of these games. 4 would be optimal and 5 would be awesome.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice of them to deal Samardzija before coming back into town for five.

My buddy, who is a big Cubs fan, says that they have a plethora of SS now in the organization. Castro, who was just named an all-star and two very solid prospects in the minors due to the trade with the A's. Any chance we get a deal down with a division rival?

My buddy, who is a big Cubs fan, says that they have a plethora of SS now in the organization. Castro, who was just named an all-star and two very solid prospects in the minors due to the trade with the A's. Any chance we get a deal down with a division rival?

I don't think Cozart is going anywhere.

Who do you want to trade to them?

The Cubs most likely wouldn't trade in division.