Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs Cubs 7/7-7/10

Featured Replies

Innings I thought, not games.

  • Replies 646
  • Views 63.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting testy.

Innings I thought, not games.

 

 

Games, I believe. However, it's probably one and the same for Chapman.

  • Author

I have no problem with Chapman looking in the dugout. He's the one that throws 100 :lol2:

Games, I believe. However, it's probably one and the same for Chapman.
Is it a reliever stat only?
If I understood correctly he either tied or set the record

 

Tied I think.

 

Reds twitter says K in 39 consecutive games, tied for longest streak in history by reliever since 1900 (Sutter, 1977)

I have no problem with Chapman looking in the dugout. He's the one that throws 100 :lol2:

 

Strippers, cigarettes and benzos for Chapman. He has no worries about some little Cubbies with their panties in a wad.

I have no problem with Chapman looking in the dugout. He's the one that throws 100 :lol2:

 

There's no need for it. Just shut 'em up with the heater and go sit down in the dugout.

What's happening? Following on gamecast so I can't see any chippiness :(

 

Chapman struck out Ruggiano. Then he threw the first 2 to Shuerholtz way up into the screen. He then looked into dugout and proceeded to blow Shuerholtz out of the water.

It's now a full fledged situation.

Chapman struck out Ruggiano. Then he threw the first 2 to Shuerholtz way up into the screen. He then looked into dugout and struck him out.

 

Looked into the Cubs dugout? The Cubs should worry more about their AA roster than Chapman looking at them.

One of the Reds will be gettin' dirty on this at bat.

I'd take Meso in a Battle Royal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.