Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs Cubs 7/7-7/10

Featured Replies

I could be talked into that wager if you're interested. I'll take the under and push on 5 and take my chances.

 

I was just throwing it out there. The odds would be in your favor greatly but I am always willing to make a friendly.

  • Replies 646
  • Views 63.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's lineup brings to mind the German players intentionally missing shots on open goal after Brasil pulled their keeper down 7-0.

A 5 game sweep might get somebody in the Cubs dugout fired.

I was just throwing it out there. The odds would be in your favor greatly but I am always willing to make a friendly.

 

I like your logic, you're right, it does seem like frequently when we bemoan a line-up they put up crooked numbers. You're also right that the odds though would be greatly in my favor of not scoring that many. :thumb:

John Fay ‏@johnfayman

 

#Reds do have to make a 40-man move to get Negron on. Haven't announce that yet.

In my best John Winger:

"C'mon. We're playing the Cubs. It's like going into Czechoslovakia!"

Lance McAlister ‏@LanceMcAlister 14s

 

#Reds designated for assignment RHP Brett Marshall.

From lifting his fork.

 

 

A lot.

 

Nobody eats chicken wings with a fork!

^ Thankfully I'm at work and have the sound down. #voterizzo

...

 

One of the real fun off-shoots of their success is going to be the handling of the Phillips situation over the next 6 weeks. The hand-wringing has to be excessive down on Pete Rose Way. Those 10/5 rights are approaching like a fast-moving train. :popcorn:

 

I know you've been set on this for a while, but I disagree that BP being traded is a given.

 

BP already has a no-trade clause. Although the no-trade clause does not equate to 10/5 rights, it's an impediment. Add that to the fact that BP is producing & the Reds are making a run, and I think BP stays in Cincy.

Awful Frazier....

 

 

Dude is getting squeezed big time.

^ Thankfully I'm at work and have the sound down. #voterizzo

 

Rizzo has been GREAT against the Reds this year.

 

In 12 games:

 

16 for 41 (.390 AVG), .519 OBP, 6 HR, 8 RBI, 2 Doubles, 11 BB, 9 K's, 9 Runs & 1 SB.

  • Author

Well this lineup might put 5 runs up in the first :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.