Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs Cubs 7/7-7/10

Featured Replies

Sounds like someone is coming up. Phillips to the DL I would guess? Rey Navarro is hitting .330 and plays 2B in Louisville.

 

He isn't on the 40 man is he?

  • Replies 646
  • Views 63.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Day game after night game. 3 with Pirates coming up and they probably want him for all 3 against them.

 

Doubt it. Suspect Meso gets his usual day off when Cueto pitches on SUN. Ride him until then with all the other injuries.

Doubt it. Suspect Meso gets his usual day off when Cueto pitches on SUN. Ride him until then with all the other injuries.

 

Meso has caught Cueto the last two of his 3 starts I believe.

 

So they're gonna go with 2 bench players for the foreseeable future? That just doesn't make sense to me. Is Contreras or another RP an option to send down?

 

They have an extra relief pitcher on the roster right now...

He isn't on the 40 man is he?

 

I didn't check but that could be a problem.

 

 

 

Checked, no he isn't.

Soto's minor league numbers have been pretty solid. Too bad he has been awful in his MLB stints.

I love this quote by Hamilton:

 

"I always think I've got a chance when I have a triple," Hamilton said. "Today was one of the ones that I really thought I had him, but you've got to listen to him -- he put the hold on me, it was late, but I really think the guy would have had to make a great throw today to get it. It was one of those chances that would have been close. It's a matter of time; it's going to happen."

Soto's minor league numbers have been pretty solid. Too bad he has been awful in his MLB stints.

 

No doubt. Although I would like to see how the numbers look if he's given a shot at consistent playing time.

Barnhart is likely here for a while. They want Pena to play first and his elbow is hurting...

 

From lifting his fork.

 

 

A lot.

I love this quote by Hamilton:

 

"I always think I've got a chance when I have a triple," Hamilton said. "Today was one of the ones that I really thought I had him, but you've got to listen to him -- he put the hold on me, it was late, but I really think the guy would have had to make a great throw today to get it. It was one of those chances that would have been close. It's a matter of time; it's going to happen."

 

I love the kid. Love his charisma and love his attitude. He's great for the team and his production has been awesome.

 

His triple was one of the plays I was able to pay attention to last night. He wanted that bad. And he had a huge smile on his face after the play. You could tell he wanted it bad.

Such as what?

 

Latos had an issue with Leake so he threw the contents of Leake's locker around the club house. Latos missed several therapy appointments when he was on the DL and had a go stuff yourself attitide when it was brought to his attention. That kind of thing.

 

But hey, the Reds are on a roll. Who cares. Don't want to focus on a negative wave. I love the whole 40 man roster (at least until they start losing).

Latos had an issue with Leake so he threw the contents of Leake's locker around the club house. Latos missed several therapy appointments when he was on the DL and had a go stuff yourself attitide when it was brought to his attention. That kind of thing.
And you said this was all triple hearsay correct? I wonder what possible issue Latos could have with Leake? Did Leake steal one of his t-shirts? Does Dallas have eyes for Leake? :popcorn:

I think Leake would fit into Dallas' T-Shirt much better than Mat's.

Yikes...

 

BsMAA16CIAEKr9q.jpg

We need to hope Bailey throws a shutout or the Cubs rookie pitcher sucks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.