July 10, 201412 yr Rizzo has been GREAT against the Reds this year. In 12 games: 16 for 41 (.390 AVG), .519 OBP, 6 HR, 8 RBI, 2 Doubles, 11 BB, 9 K's, 9 Runs & 1 SB. He's on my fantasy team. Working out nicely. He's mashing and the Reds are still winning.
July 10, 201412 yr If I understand correctly the # of career starts before this series for the last 3 Cubs starting pitchers is 0, 1, and 0.
July 10, 201412 yr Well this lineup might put 5 runs up in the first :lol2: I guess a bad Reds lineup trumps a good Cubs lineup.
July 10, 201412 yr MTGL would be tremblin' had he waged. Knowing MTGL, he would probably pay up with bitcoins.
July 10, 201412 yr Well this lineup might put 5 runs up in the first :lol2: No Hitter in the works. MTGL would be tremblin' had he waged. You all suck.
July 10, 201412 yr You all suck. The reverse jinx is a thing of the past. We deal with positivity now. Except for Dusty, he still sucks.
July 10, 201412 yr Knowing MTGL, he would probably pay up with bitcoins. I know MTGL fairly well and I have no idea what a bitcoin is. If you're insinuating I'd pay my debt with pennies or coinage, you and I haven't gotten to know each other well enough. If they already have 4 runs that is funny....we should start the worst possible line-up everyday and then lead the league in runs scored.
July 10, 201412 yr With these lineups we are pitchers running sprints in the outfield and stands filled with old people wearing cataracts sunglasses away from an early March spring training game.
July 10, 201412 yr Surely I'm not the only one shocked when Ramon Santiago gets a hit, right? Dude has been HOT lately. Coming into today, he was 5 for his last 12...which includes a HR which was somehow ruled an out. He's 6-12 in my book, plus 1-2 today, so 7 for his last 14.
July 10, 201412 yr I bet Alcantara can hit a fastball. Yep ... bad Homer is now on the mound. Someone get his head back on the game.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.