Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs Cubs 7/7-7/10

Featured Replies

The reverse jinx is a thing of the past. We deal with positivity now. Except for Dusty, he still sucks.

 

I'm taking my like back. You guys do suck.

  • Replies 646
  • Views 63.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder why the Reds made Hannahan travel all the way to Dayton? He could have made his rehab starts the last couple of days against the Cubs.

Typical Bailey. Walks a nothing. Gives up the first major league hit to the rookie. Then gets Rizzo out. The better the hitter, the better he pitches.

I know MTGL fairly well and I have no idea what a bitcoin is. .

 

It's a new form of currency that some businesses around the world are accepting.

  • Author

you gotta be kiddin me

What happened to Bailey? This team is falling apart.

  • Author

Thank goodness the All Star break is coming up

  • Author
What happened to Bailey? This team is falling apart.

 

Back? I couldn't tell

Do we blame this on too much positivity or reverse jinx?

I think we blame this on Murphy's Law and Cincinnati Reds baseball.

Back? I couldn't tell

 

I thought it was his leg or ankle.

LeCure sucks and is the worst Red by the way.

Cincinnati Reds ‏@Reds

 

Bailey left with pain in patellar tendon, right knee.

Cincinnati Reds ‏@Reds

 

Bailey left with pain in patellar tendon, right knee.

 

 

#Hedone

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.