Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs Cubs 7/7-7/10

Featured Replies

Cincinnati Reds ‏@Reds

 

Reds promote IF Kristopher Negron, option to Louisville RHP Carlos Contreras.

  • Replies 646
  • Views 63.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the worry. All of the best hitters are in the lineup other than Votto, Bruce, Phillips, Mesoraco and Hamilton.

I heard that at the bottom of the third inning, the Skyline kid of the game will announce, "And leading off for the Louisville Riverbats,..."

Don't understand giving Bruce the day off at all. Other than that, not much else you can do with the lineup.

Don't understand giving Bruce the day off at all. Other than that, not much else you can do with the lineup.

 

Sitting him against the righty so he can play against the lefty tomorrow.

If i had tickets to today's game, I may ask for a refund for product being defective.

If i had tickets to today's game, I may ask for a refund for product being defective.

 

I do, and I'm still extremely excited to catch some day baseball!

Hey, welcome to the show Homer.:ylsuper:

I do, and I'm still extremely excited to catch some day baseball!

 

It will definately be a good day for baseball. My daughter is going for second day in a row and heading to the HOF musuem also. As bad as lineup looks today, I bet they score over 5.

Sitting him against the righty so he can play against the lefty tomorrow.

 

Got to play the percentages.:ohbrother:

As bad as lineup looks today, I bet they score over 5.

 

I could be talked into that wager if you're interested. I'll take the under and push on 5 and take my chances.

What about Chase Utley? I wonder if he could be had for a decent price?

 

 

Never mind, I thought he was in the last year of his deal.

What about Chase Utley? I wonder if he could be had for a decent price? Nevermind, I thought he was in the last year of his deal.

 

Way too expensive. Daniel Murphy of the Mets may be their best option.

John Fay ‏@johnfayman

 

Phillips is still being evaluated. Hamilton could be ready as soon as tomorrow. Both remain on active roster

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.