Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs Cubs 7/7-7/10

Featured Replies

  • Author

Best win of the year IMO :dancingpa

  • Replies 646
  • Views 63.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baseball is a wacky, wacky sport. You can't give up on a game. You can't get all goofy over a loss. And you can't lose your mind because a team has a bad couple weeks. Things can change over the course of a season. The way it is going right now, the Reds might pull off 2013 Dodgers streak. The thing I will say about this Reds team, when you can pitch the way they can, winning streaks can happen pretty easily when you get a little offense.

The reds struggle against pitchers for the first time seeing them. Reds may struggle the next two games. Please send these minor leaguers back down and get is some help Walt. Games like this is why the Reds can not have long winning streaks.
You were saying...
Baseball is a wacky, wacky sport. You can't give up on a game.

 

Especially a game against the Cubs.

  • Author

The Bullpen won't this game. Huge performances by Contreas, Hoover, and Ondrusek

I'll take it and well...the Cubs are the Cubs, it's who we thought they were!

If you want to get a few laughs, go back and read posts 198 through about 255. That is some funny stuff.

You know when that pitcher gets back to Louisville he'll say "hey, we're 1-0 in games I start."

I can't imagine how frustrated I would be with Castro if I was a Cubbie fan. He HAS to make that play on Pena's popup in the 9th.

Brewers lost 9-7. Reds now 3.5 back.Gained 3.5 games since Sunday.

I can't imagine how frustrated I would be with Castro if I was a Cubbie fan. He HAS to make that play on Pena's popup in the 9th.

 

Easy to say from the couch. That's a long run and a tough catch to make...

Brewers lost 9-7. Reds now 3.5 back.Gained 3.5 games since Sunday.

 

 

I am not surprised by the Brewers. It was a matter of time. A lot of overachieving going on there to get to where they were.

  • Author
Easy to say from the couch. That's a long run and a tough catch to make...

 

That left fielder was a mess out there too.

Great win. Billy Hamilton for President.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.