Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds vs Cubs 7/7-7/10

Featured Replies

  • Author
Well Price just lost this one.

 

What kind of bunt we is Ludwick? I agree he should have bunted, but if he isn't a good one I can't fault him really.

  • Replies 646
  • Views 63.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Still can't believe he ran Ondrusek out there for a 2nd inning.

 

It actually worked :lol2:

What kind of bunt we is Ludwick? I agree he should have bunted' date=' but if he isn't a good one I can't fault him really.[/quote']

 

I was talking about running Ondrusek back out there. I'll take the Cajun crow please.

Agree u gotta bunt Ludwick. If he can't get it down, pinch hit Cueto or Leake for him.

  • Author

I love playing the Cubs.

  • Author
Agree u gotta bunt Ludwick. If he can't get it down, pinch hit Cueto or Leake for him.

 

Then who plays left?

LRCW, plantman, and LOOGY could have done better than those 3 Cubbies.

No doubt this team plays harder without Votto.

  • Author

Billy the Kid with an absolute rocket to end the game

  • Author

This team doesn't have what it takes. Send em all to the minors!

Hey Brazil, that's how you come back after getting down 5-0!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.