July 8, 201412 yr John Fay @johnfayman Corrected #Reds lineup for Game 2 Hamilton 8 Frazier 5 Phillips 4 Bruce 3 Ludwick 7 Schumaker 9 Cozart 6 Barnhart 2 Homlberg 1
July 8, 201412 yr So much for Pena being available today. Playing a DH with 3 bench options. Just brilliant.
July 8, 201412 yr Diaz? Really? Is he really the best option this team has outside of Broxton and Chapman? Clutch
July 8, 201412 yr Big time win. Always great to get the 1st one of a DH. Hopefully they can steal the 2nd one as well. Holmberg, who has thrown 3.2 career big league innings, vs. Wada, making his ML debut. Should be a high scoring affair I would think.
July 8, 201412 yr Big time win. Always great to get the 1st one of a DH. Hopefully they can steal the 2nd one as well. Holmberg, who has thrown 3.2 career big league innings, vs. Wada, making his ML debut. Should be a high scoring affair I would think. If the Reds get shutout, Exxon is gonna blame you.
July 8, 201412 yr I didn't look it up but I saw a few people say Holmberg has been pretty good lately in AAA.
July 8, 201412 yr I didn't look it up but I saw a few people say Holmberg has been pretty good lately in AAA. 1.71 ERA in his last 5 outings.
July 8, 201412 yr Tomorrow the Cubs throw out Dallas Beeler, making his 2nd career big league appearance, and Thursday they roll out Kyle Hendricks, who will be making his ML debut. If there were ever an opportunity to sweep a 5 game series, this is it.
July 9, 201412 yr Frazier with a horrible AB. The kid walks to lead off the game. Frazier never takes a pitch at all to give him a chance. Not only is the guy struggling to find the plate, he swings at the first 2 and grounds in to a DP. Freakin stupid and selfish AB that could make a difference. Can't take innings, ABs, games off mentally.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.