Coaching changes

no they skip the event . Of course they compete . What are getting at ? you have to be a powerhouse to be in the geographical area that host the event ?

My point is simply that if the champion comes from the center of the state or west every year, why make everyone drive to Ashland? It seems that the final four is generally in the central or western part of the state. If you are playing late in the tournament, you shouldn't have to drive as far home as the people that lose early.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less who is in the final 4 every year that may be the dumbest argument for where to host the state tournament that I have ever heard!

Somebody is lining somebodies pocket is the general consensus by everyone outside of Owensboro and the Western Part of the state! Why else would they play on a sub par fields that are been rigged to accommodate fast pitch softball. This isn't just a 16u tournament it's supposed to be the High School State Championship! Yes they have a nice press box, and air conditioned toilets but half the parking is in a field.

It should be played at a complex with fast pitch softball fields whether the last 6 state champions has to spend the money for hotel rooms.

Anybody know a title IX attorney this would be an easy case!