11th Region Updates Coming

Hello all. As many of you know, I've been working on compiling an 11th Region update, basically covering updates on three things:

1. For players who have recently graduated:

which schools the players have committed to, have interest from, have taken visits to, etc.

2. For players returning next season:

which AAU teams local kids are playing on, what camps they are going to this summer, etc.

3. General updates on the outlook for programs next season:

looking at how the players returning will likely blend, discussing coaching vacancies, etc.

So far, the response to questionnaires I've sent out has been so extensive that I am currently at 9 pages of material and have still yet to incorporate everything into the piece. I know had said that I'd try to get it out by the end of last week, but that was a bit too ambitious, and for that, I'd like to apologize. As many of you know, I am graduating this Saturday, so we'll probably have to wait a few more days for an update. I can promise that when I do get everything together, it will be a comprehensive update that fans will definitely enjoy reading and using as a guide going into the summer.

Joker, First .... Congrats!!! Great Accomplishment!

Next ... When you get that information compiled, please pass it on! I am out of the area right now but have tried to follow Region 11 basketball the past couple years. I'm a big high school basketball historian so I've tried to familiarize myself with a lot of Lexington history & surrounding areas. This guide would be great for me and really help keep me updated on events in Region 11. Thanks for your time & effort!