Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Willie Cauley-Stein Will Return to UK

Featured Replies

Man y'all are so sensitive. :lol2:

 

I'm simply curious. Between Lyles, WCS, Poythress, Towns and Lee......which 3 will start?

 

WCS, Poythress and Lee

  • Replies 127
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man y'all are so sensitive. :lol2:

 

I'm simply curious. Between Lyles, WCS, Poythress, Towns and Lee......which 3 will start?

 

Unless Lee drastically improves over the summer, you can take him out of the starting rotation.

 

He's a tall athletic kid who came up huge against UM. Other times, he looked like he had literally never played organized basketball. I think he's a 4 year guy or possibly someone who is recruited over and eventually transfers.

I think we go big.

 

Lee, Dakari, Lyles, WCS and Towns :lol2:

 

Out rebounding opponents by +30 while also shooting the least amount of 3 pointers, most free throws and lowest free throw percentage in the nation. That would be entertaining.

Unless Lee drastically improves over the summer, you can take him out of the starting rotation.

 

He's a tall athletic kid who came up huge against UM. Other times, he looked like he had literally never played organized basketball. I think he's a 4 year guy or possibly someone who is recruited over and eventually transfers.

 

I agree.

Out rebounding opponents by +30 while also shooting the least amount of 3 pointers, most free throws and lowest free throw percentage in the nation. That would be entertaining.

 

That's close to 35 feet worth of starters.

 

All zone and a ton of turnover issues.

Who is going to start next year for UK?

 

No twins:

 

Tyler Ulis

Devin Booker

Willie Cauley-Stein

Karl Towns

Alex Poythress

 

 

Twins:

 

Andrew Harrison

Aaron Harrison

Willie Cauley-Stein

Karl Towns

Alex Poythress

I forgot about Booker.

 

It's going to be interesting to see what the twins do. WOW.

Man y'all are so sensitive. :lol2:

 

I'm simply curious. Between Lyles, WCS, Poythress, Towns and Lee......which 3 will start?

 

WCS, Towns an AP. If you have the twins come back, they will start, WCS, Towns and Booker, IMO.

Am I the only who thinks Towns looks like his coordination/athleticism hasn't caught up with his body? I just don't see him starting.

They are black' date=' tall and have neck tats. Why didn't you say that earlier. Of course they are similar. Like the women on Maury that say the baby has to be his because they wear their hat the same way... :lol2:[/quote']

 

Now your seeing the light they're similar but one could have went pro after two seasons and one couldn't. It's my understanding WCS was a football/bball guy. I think he has a great chance to develop in 2 more seasons. If the SEC stays down CUSA circa 2000 and he stays 4 years, I think he's one of the top players on the nation.

That's what Kmart was in 2000.

No twins:

 

Tyler Ulis

Devin Booker

Willie Cauley-Stein

Karl Towns

Alex Poythress

 

 

Twins:

 

Andrew Harrison

Aaron Harrison

Willie Cauley-Stein

Karl Towns

Alex Poythress

 

Agree on the first set. In the second, I posted Booker, instead of AP.

Does anyone else feel like Poythress is the type of guy who is more comfortable in a 6th man type of roll ?

Now your seeing the light they're similar but one could have went pro after two seasons and one couldn't. It's my understanding WCS was a football/bball guy. I think he has a great chance to develop in 2 more seasons. If the SEC stays down CUSA circa 2000 and he stays 4 years, I think he's one of the top players on the nation.

That's what Kmart was in 2000.

KMart was far and away the best player in the country. Landslide NPOY. No chance WCS gets to that level. Zero...

No twins:

 

Tyler Ulis

Devin Booker

Willie Cauley-Stein

Karl Towns

Alex Poythress

 

 

Twins:

 

Andrew Harrison

Aaron Harrison

Willie Cauley-Stein

Karl Towns

Alex Poythress

 

 

Starting 4 sophomores ? Unheard of...

[/b]

 

Starting 4 sophomores ? Unheard of...

 

With 5 star freshmen coming off the bench. I will be happy for UK fans if the Harrisons come back. As they should.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.