Willie Cauley-Stein Will Return to UK

HammerTime

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We'll that settles it. Looking forward to WCS putting up 19 and 10 this year on the way to 1st team All American status... :lol2:

To be fair, Kenyon Martin didn't do that in his junior year.

His junior year, he averaged 10.1ppg 6.9rpg and 2.4 blocks. WCS is more than capable of that if he continues to develop.

Look what you did...sucked me into it.

To be fair, Kenyon Martin didn't do that in his junior year.

His junior year, he averaged 10.1ppg 6.9rpg and 2.4 blocks. WCS is more than capable of that if he continues to develop.

Look what you did...sucked me into it.

To be fair JA started this by saying Kenyon type year was in the making at the beginning of the thread... :thumb:

To be fair JA started this by saying Kenyon type year was in the making at the beginning of the thread... :thumb:

Maybe he meant a Kenyon Martin Junior year? lol just kidding.

I'm interested to see how Cal changes up his offensive schemes again with the loaded front court, especially if Dakari comes back too.

To be fair' date=' Kenyon Martin didn't do that in his junior year. His junior year, he averaged 10.1ppg 6.9rpg and 2.4 blocks. WCS is more than capable of that if he continues to develop. Look what you did...sucked me into it.[/quote']

Willie could easily do that if he continues to develop and stops coloring, well we all like to color.

Willie will never average 19.0 in a season at UK because it's not needed for him to produce like that. Don't know that he could or couldn't but the fact is the comparison with KMart is crazy because he's not going to approach those scoring numbers, because team doesn't need him to and he won't get enough shots to score that much.