Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Willie Cauley-Stein Will Return to UK

Featured Replies

[/b]

 

Starting 4 sophomores ? Unheard of...

 

Having 4 sophomores worthy of starting- under Cal, that is unheard of.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agree on the first set. In the second' date=' I posted Booker, instead of AP.[/quote']

 

Where did I miss that Dakari had declared for the draft?

Agree on the first set. In the second, I posted Booker, instead of AP.

 

I pondered that as well, for the reason MBW mentions below.

 

Does anyone else feel like Poythress is the type of guy who is more comfortable in a 6th man type of roll ?
Where did I miss that Dakari had declared for the draft?

 

He hasn't, but I think most people have a hard time thinking he returns with the crowded front court.

Where did I miss that Dakari had declared for the draft?

 

Was thinking the same....

I will be happy for UK fans

 

Don't you do it...

He hasn't' date=' but I think most people have a hard time thinking he returns with the crowded front court.[/quote']

 

Why would he care? He's not the one that's going to be fighting for playing time.

Don't you do it...

 

I'm starting to feel sorry for them. So tortured. :lol2:

Why would he care? He's not the one that's going to be fighting for playing time.

 

I'm not sure about that. Karl Towns is the real deal.

I'm not sure about that. Karl Towns is the real deal.

 

Let's ask the college basketball guru.

 

GT, if Dakari were to return, do you see Towns starting over and playing more than him?

Let's ask the college basketball guru.

 

GT, if Dakari were to return, do you see Towns starting over and playing more than him?

 

If I had to pick one of the two right now, I'd take Towns...

If I had to pick one of the two right now' date=' I'd take Towns...[/quote']

 

Really? Is offensive game that good? I thought he was more of a facing the basket type player?

I'm just trying to figure out who Billy is...

Really? Is offensive game that good? I thought he was more of a facing the basket type player?

 

Skilled inside and out. Can score over either shoulder with either hand and step out to three with consistency. Very few kids come along with his size and skill set...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.