April 14, 201412 yr Also makes me wonder if Dakari is gone? My son and I were just talking about that this morning. IMO, I think he will go.
April 14, 201412 yr Also makes me wonder if Dakari is gone? My son and I were just talking about that this morning. IMO, I think he will go. I believe you're both right.
April 14, 201412 yr Eleventy billion dollars says we see a picture of Tyler Ulis with Karl Towns & Willie on either side of him on the front of the Cats Pause annual yearbook.
April 14, 201412 yr If given the choice of the two would most of you take another year of Willie or Dakari?
April 14, 201412 yr Coach Cals dream, starting to have a log jam of players. Some will have to sit and wait.
April 14, 201412 yr If given the choice of the two would most of you take another year of Willie or Dakari? WCS, his defense is the difference. Towns will make up for DJ on the offensive side.
April 14, 201412 yr Said his freshman year they have the same game. Took Kmart 4 years then bounced around in the NBA. We will see what WCS does. In year 4 Kenyon was clearly the best player in college basketball. He dominated the sport. Zero chance WCS follows that path. And bounced around the league? He played for 2 teams in his first decade in the league. Just some facts, though I know you prefer your opinion... :thumb:
April 14, 201412 yr In year 4 Kenyon was clearly the best player in college basketball. He dominated the sport. Zero chance WCS follows that path. And bounced around the league? He played for 2 teams in his first decade in the league. Just some facts' date=' though I know you prefer your opinion... :thumb:[/quote'] True in his 4th season but he was also a scrub the first two years, then really developed and dominated a weak conference. Give WCS 4 years and let's see what he can turn into. He will have to develop offensively but do did Kmart.
April 14, 201412 yr True in his 4th season but he was also a scrub the first two years' date=' then really developed and dominated a weak conference. Give WCS 4 years and let's see what he can turn into. He will have to develop offensively but do did Kmart.[/quote'] So did Kmart*
April 14, 201412 yr True in his 4th season but he was also a scrub the first two years, then really developed and dominated a weak conference. Give WCS 4 years and let's see what he can turn into. He will have to develop offensively but do did Kmart. 10 points, 9 boards and 3 blocks a game as a sophomore. Scrub? Just stop... :lol2:
April 14, 201412 yr 10 points' date=' 9 boards and 3 blocks a game as a sophomore. Scrub? Just stop... :lol2:[/quote'] Willie could have went pro in 2 years. Hopefully, he sticks around for 4 and develops, to bad no CUSA though..
April 14, 201412 yr While I think both Willie & Montrezl should go pro, I do want to thank them both for giving us something that distracts from the Reds.
April 14, 201412 yr Willie could have went pro in 2 years. Hopefully, he sticks around for 4 and develops, to bad no CUSA though.. That CUSA > this SEC. Keep swinging Billy. You'll get a hit eventually...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.