Willie Cauley-Stein Will Return to UK

HammerTime

That CUSA > this SEC. Keep swinging Billy...

They had that many teams advance in March? I don't remember?

Willie and Kmart are similar after 2 seasons, would love to see where WCS is in 2 more at UK but he could have gone first round after 2 years. Keep pitching Johnny lol.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They had that many teams advance in March? I don't remember?

Willie and Kmart are similar after 2 seasons, would love to see where WCS is in 2 more at UK but he could have gone first round after 2 years. Keep pitching Johnny lol.

Kenyon was better in every aspect as a sophomore. Will be better in every phase as a junior, and if WCS stays 4 it will be an embarrassing comparison on your end. Keep popping up on the infield. Yer out...

Kenyon was better in every aspect as a sophomore. Will be better in every phase as a junior' date=' and if WCS stays 4 it will be an embarrassing comparison on your end. Keep popping up on the infield. Yer out...[/quote']

So Kenyon was a first rounder after his sophomore year? I'm asking... I don't know I didn't even know who he was till 2000 like everyone else?

So Kenyon was a first rounder after his sophomore year? I'm asking... I don't know I didn't even know who he was till 2000 like everyone else?

I will go slow since you seem to be having trouble grasping this concept. Kenyon had a better sophomore year than WCS. When you compare stats as a junior, Kenyon will again be better across the board. As a senior? :lol2:

Remember this started with you saying WCS could have a KMart type senior year as a junior. HILARIOUS...

I will go slow since you seem to be having trouble grasping this concept. Kenyon had a better sophomore year than WCS. When you compare stats as a junior' date=' Kenyon will again be better across the board. As a senior? :lol2: Remember this started with you saying WCS could have a KMart type senior year as a junior. HILARIOUS...[/quote']

Dodging the question...or don't wanna answer?

Kwame Brown was a #1 overall pick. Who gives a crap...

So Kmart was not a first rounder after 2 years and WCS was/projected, wasn't that hard now was it?

I see similarities on the 2 including the neck tattoos. Maybe he won't get to 100

% of Kenyon but I think he gets close in 4 years at UK.

Good for UK he is staying but is it good for his draft status. He was projected a top ten pick in most mock drafts last year. He stays and plays behind five freshman and he falls to 15-20 range. I think the longer you stay in college it hurts your status. But if he wants to stay in school good for him. Hope it works out.

So Kmart was not a first rounder after 2 years and WCS was/projected, wasn't that hard now was it?

I see similarities on the 2 including the neck tattoos. Maybe he won't get to 100

% of Kenyon but I think he gets close in 4 years at UK.

They are black, tall and have neck tats. Why didn't you say that earlier. Of course they are similar. Like the women on Maury that say the baby has to be his because they wear their hat the same way... :lol2: