April 14, 201412 yr Clear-cut No. 1 in the country. Absolute embarrassment if they don't hang a championship banner next season... ...yep. Not without the Harrisons. Still need them or there's only 3 guards on the roster.
April 14, 201412 yr Author Clear-cut No. 1 in the country. Absolute embarrassment if they don't hang a championship banner next season... ...yep. I knew saving my 40-0 shirt would payoff.
April 14, 201412 yr Could have a Kenyon Martin type year. Could be the absolute best player in the sport next year??? :lol2:
April 14, 201412 yr Willie can do what he wants, but he's better off going pro IMO. As for UK, the team's already strong front court now becomes that much stronger.
April 14, 201412 yr GT would probably have a good answer to this. Lyles is pretty skilled, but the only way he could steal a few minutes at the "3" would be if Cal went zone. Lateral quickness isn't his strong suit...
April 14, 201412 yr Lyles is pretty skilled, but the only way he could steal a few minutes at the "3" would be if Cal went zone. Lateral quickness isn't his strong suit... Is Towns a good shot blocker?
April 14, 201412 yr Is Towns a good shot blocker? Decent but he isn't what I call a rim protector. Isn't bouncy off the floor, but will get some because he plays with a high IQ and is usually positioned well...
April 14, 201412 yr Decent but he isn't what I call a rim protector. Isn't bouncy off the floor, but will get some because he plays with a high IQ and is usually positioned well... Could he be better than Willie as a shot blocker?
April 14, 201412 yr Could he be better than Willie as a shot blocker? No, but he does know how to actually play offense...
April 14, 201412 yr Could be the absolute best player in the sport next year??? :lol2: Said his freshman year they have the same game. Took Kmart 4 years then bounced around in the NBA. We will see what WCS does.
April 14, 201412 yr Author No, but he does know how to actually play offense... Towns play some 3 if they zone on D?
April 14, 201412 yr No, but he does know how to actually play offense... :lol2: I pretty much figured that. I mean, I'm happy for Willie that he's going to do what he wants to do, but I can see him playing a secondary role if Towns is as good as I believe he'll be.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.