Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Willie Cauley-Stein Will Return to UK

Featured Replies

Just tweeted it...

 

 

@THEwillieCS15: I'm proud to say I'm coming back for my junior year. I still have an empty spot to fulfill and in no rush to leave the best fans in the USA!

  • Replies 127
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WCS still needs to improve in consistency but this is great news for us next season.

 

Now its really down to the Harrison twins and James Young in who else returns. I'd imagine Young is gone and I think Aaron/Andrew are a bit more of a coin-toss although it seems likes they are likely to go given what GT has been saying about their draft status and their father's influence on them.

 

Will be interesting to see...

Awesome news for UK. They're gonna be deep in the front court next year.

  • Author

Cats are loaded inside. Who is going to sit?

Cats are loaded inside. Who is going to sit?

 

Can Lyles play the 3?

 

Now just pressure the ball and protect the basket. Deepest front court I can remember if Dakari comes back. No two guys are alike.

  • Author

Cauley-Stein, Dakari Johnson, Marcus Lee, Trey Lyles, Karl Towns and Poythress.

 

 

Can we make some trades? Geessh.

  • Author
Can Lyles play the 3?

 

Now just pressure the ball and protect the basket. Deepest front court I can remember if Dakari comes back. No two guys are alike.

I don't think he can defend at that position but they might have to try.

I don't think he can defend at that position.

 

I'd imagine Poythress will play the 3. Can Lyles play in space offensively? If he can't guard a 3 so be it. WCS and Lee will clean up around the rim.

  • Author
Could have a Kenyon Martin type year.

 

Work on posts moves and 12 footers ALL summer.

  • Author
I'd imagine Poythress will play the 3. Can Lyles play in space offensively? If he can't guard a 3 so be it. WCS and Lee will clean up around the rim.

 

GT would probably have a good answer to this.

  • Author

Also makes me wonder if Dakari is gone?

Clear-cut No. 1 in the country. Absolute embarrassment if they don't hang a championship banner next season...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...yep.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.