Simon Kenton 69 Williamstown 38

I didn't bother going to this game . The other two times Sk played Williamstown the scores were 80-36 and 82-32 I noticed in the box scores that SK led 54-16 at the end of three quarters, I am sure Coach Steiner played his bench in the 4th quarter!! ;)

no info, but question. Is Simon Kenton strong enough to come down and really challenge Shelby for the 8th title?

It would be a tall task since SC is a robust 25-3 but I've seen some big upsets in my time, and it would be a neutral court so anything is possible. Now SK has been inconsistent but they have a nice squad.

no

I wouldn't say that it's a definite no. However inconsistent SK has been, they do have a lot of talent, and have the ability to beat almost any team on any given night. I would't count on it, but who knows during tourney time. SK only lost to a very strong Henry Clay team by 4. If they can put together a 32 minute game, I'd say they've got a small, but legit chance.

I wouldn't say that it's a definite no. However inconsistent SK has been, they do have a lot of talent, and have the ability to beat almost any team on any given night. I would't count on it, but who knows during tourney time. SK only lost to a very strong Henry Clay team by 4. If they can put together a 32 minute game, I'd say they've got a small, but legit chance.

SK has the horses to make some noise, whether they do or not is a different story. I've been keeping tabs on SC all year, they are good, but they can be beaten. It is time for the talent of SK to be shown, realize who you are, and finish . Do not expect to be lose, play withen yourselves and show the pride of Independence! We are behind you! :ylsuper: