March 21, 201412 yr Author What is more shocking? The Atlantic Sun striking again or Mercer having only 2 second chance points. IMO, both are nearly equal.
March 21, 201412 yr Oh Thank You Mercer, I love you all so much. If I could marry you I would. I do not care if I win a bracket or not now, Duke got beat. REJOICE. Edited March 21, 201412 yr by Watusi
March 21, 201412 yr You wont hear any excuses from us Duke fans. That was pathetic. Ill visit this board when its readable again in 2 weeks. I can only hope this might bring Parker back for next year.
March 21, 201412 yr WOW!!! Congrats, Mercer!! Can't believe you didn't get this one posted first!:laugh:
March 21, 201412 yr Duke did not deserve a #3 seed and this only confirms that. Even PP92 didn't feel confident with them playing Mercer even before the game. Duke takes another early exit and really shouldn't be considered a big upset. Duke just wasn't that great this year.
March 21, 201412 yr Has anyone ever seen an elite coach lose as many first round games as coach K? Belmont, Lehigh, Mercer... Unreal
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.