Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer 78 Duke 71

Featured Replies

I'm not cut like that.

 

Neither was Charlie Strong supposedly and yet hrs at Texas now instead of Louisville...

  • Replies 147
  • Views 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neither was Charlie Strong supposedly and yet hrs at Texas now instead of Louisville...

Apples and pianos.

Apples and pianos.

 

 

If we couldn't believe Charlie when he said it I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt either....

It is against BGP rules to bet on here.

 

 

Only on high school sports and high school players.

This thread is hilarious. Keep it up!

So I did find this funny....

 

Lehigh Athletics

@LehighSports: "Welcome to the club @MercerBears. #BeatDuke"

So I did find this funny....

 

Lehigh Athletics

@LehighSports: "Welcome to the club @MercerBears. #BeatDuke"

 

But it's just Uk fans who like to see Duke lose

I did not have them beating Duke, but when I saw Mercer wax NKU this year, thought they could be a tough out. They very well coached, very long and the big guys can knock down the 15 footer.

I did not have them beating Duke, but when I saw Mercer wax NKU this year, thought they could be a tough out. They very well coached, very long and the big guys can knock down the 15 footer.

NKU beat Mercer also this year. Heard they beat them by 1

NKU beat Mercer also this year. Heard they beat them by 1

 

No, Mercer won by 16 at NKU but the game was in the 20's most of the game. Then NKU lost by 22 at their place. Mercer actually won the league last year but FGCU upset them in the conference touney. The Atlantic Sun only get 1 bid.

No, Mercer won by 16 at NKU but the game was in the 20's most of the game. Then NKU lost by 22 at their place. Mercer actually won the league last year but FGCU upset them in the conference touney. The Atlantic Sun only get 1 bid.

Ok, I was misinformed then.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.