Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer 78 Duke 71

Featured Replies

Those numbers are closer than I would have expected. You actually helped make Hellbird's point that the spread between Duke's seeding and UK's was way out of wack.

 

Edit.

  • Replies 147
  • Views 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally, I definitely say UK was more overrated than Duke at the start of the season. I say Duke was more overrated than UK heading into the tournament, especially since UK is underrated heading into the tournament. I also think the ACC was overrated this year and the SEC was better than people think (not that they were really good, just better than people think).

 

You'll never get an admission out of some of these guys.

I feel so very sorry for you, that you allow your hatred for a team that is 100's of miles away, not a rival, etc....to consume you so much. Why allow for so much negative energy to flow through your body, it's completely unhealthy and oh so telling, at the same time......it is truly a tragic scenario.

 

Hahaha, in no way let anything like a college basketball team consume me. Lol. Good try Dr Phil. Lol

 

Some being right about Duke equates to me being full of hate and tragic haha.

 

Actually your pure hatred to me in every aspect on this board only makes me happier. It has nothing to do with Duke at all, you've shown pure hatred toward me even before you knew who I rooted for in college basketball and it has become a sad obsession with you and the persona you have shown makes me really sad.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 2

Here is where I come from, and I consider myself a reasonable UK fan. I do enjoy Duke losing because I want UK to be considered the #1 college basketball program. The more Duke wins, the more credibility they get in comparison to UK. That is why I also like it when North Carolina loses and when Kansas loses. When they lose games like this, it is a blemish on their resume. That being said, I respect Duke and their program tremendously. I picked them in my bracket to the final four this year over UK and UL. I won't say anything bad about Duke because there is a lot to respect there, but I will and do enjoy it when they lose.

Here is where I come from, and I consider myself a reasonable UK fan. I do enjoy Duke losing because I want UK to be considered the #1 college basketball program. The more Duke wins, the more credibility they get in comparison to UK. That is why I also like it when North Carolina loses and when Kansas loses. When they lose games like this, it is a blemish on their resume. That being said, I respect Duke and their program tremendously. I picked them in my bracket to the final four this year over UK and UL. I won't say anything bad about Duke because there is a lot to respect there, but I will and do enjoy it when they lose.

 

Which from a Duke fan point of view, I can accept. I understand why you dislike Duke and enjoy seeing them lose. Its a solid reason. Better than most, its a competitive thing. Very fine post.

For the bolded. Could you say this about any sports team EVER? As for the me joking about the 40-0' date=' that was no doubt making fun of certain UK fans that are the same ones blasting Duke in this thread.[/quote']

 

I know NO one that was talking 40-0 garbage. That was just Cal being Cal. I will always respect Coach K for his class act with my beloved Cawood. You people are crazy. Lol.

I know NO one that was talking 40-0 garbage. That was just Cal being Cal. I will always respect Coach K for his class act with my beloved Cawood. You people are crazy. Lol.

 

WHAT? There wasn't UK shirts showing off at 40-0. There wasn't an abundance of fans saying it?

I'm out. I knew I should have stayed away :lol2:

Coach K has always been one of the classiest coaches in college ball.

 

What will always stuck in my mind forever is after the UK Duke game and Lartners shot, Coach K coming over and talking to Caford after his last broadcast and talking to BBN in the radio. Classiest thing I've ever witnessed. He knew how tough if a loss that was and was very gracious in victory.

 

That being said doesn't mean I do t enjoy Duke losing. Same in football I enjoy a Steelers loss as much as the next guy.

WHAT? There wasn't UK shirts showing off at 40-0. There wasn't an abundance of fans saying it?

I never said it once.

PS this phone sux typing on it. Last post was Caywood and Laetner

Hahaha, in no way let anything like a college basketball team consume me. Lol. Good try Dr Phil. Lol

 

Some being right about Duke equates to me being full of hate and tragic haha.

 

Actually your pure hatred to me in every aspect on this board only makes me happier. It has nothing to do with Duke at all, you've shown pure hatred toward me even before you knew who I rooted for in college basketball and it has become a sad obsession with you and the persona you have shown makes me really sad.

RockPride, I apologize for going off on you. I understand now how hurt you are that 1 your team lost again by a Double digit seeded team and 2 that the team you can't stand in UK is still in the tourney for at least a couple more hours.

 

Dont worry, your disdain for UK and your love for Duke has deffinatly made it a great way to start the weekend.

 

Keep up the hatred buddy :)

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 2 and 14

WHAT? There wasn't UK shirts showing off at 40-0. There wasn't an abundance of fans saying it?

 

None of us rational and realistic ones. It was nonsense. Take a few deep breaths. The sun will rise in the morning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.