Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer 78 Duke 71

Featured Replies

I don't hate Duke but I do like when they lose because two of my closest friends are Duke fans and are the first ones to text me when UK loses. To me its th fun part about sports. The only teams I hate are Louisville and Indiana and I make no apologies .

 

With all this said when UK loses tonight old LB will be posting only in the political forum for a few weeks.

  • Replies 147
  • Views 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't hate Duke but I do like when they lose because two of my closest friends are Duke fans and are the first ones to text me when UK loses. To me its th fun part about sports. The only teams I hate are Louisville and Indiana and I make no apologies .

With all this said when UK loses tonight old LB will be posting only in the political forum for a few weeks.

:laugh:

 

No you won't, you'll be like the rest of us and take our lumps, it is all in fun. Although some do get a little too edgy when their team loses.

 

You will be fine. If UK loses I will be here just so RockPride can lay it on me.

I don't hate Duke but I do like when they lose because two of my closest friends are Duke fans and are the first ones to text me when UK loses. To me its th fun part about sports. The only teams I hate are Louisville and Indiana and I make no apologies . With all this said when UK loses tonight old LB will be posting only in the political forum for a few weeks.

 

UK is NOT losing tonight.

WHAT? There wasn't UK shirts showing off at 40-0. There wasn't an abundance of fans saying it?

 

Just because some idiot made shirts doesn't mean it was an abundance of fans. I know some said it but it's not like it was half the fan base.

UK is NOT losing tonight.

 

 

I guarantee the Wildcats lose.

I guarantee the Wildcats lose.

 

I guarantee the Wildcats win tonight.

Hahaha, in no way let anything like a college basketball team consume me. Lol. Good try Dr Phil. Lol

 

Some being right about Duke equates to me being full of hate and tragic haha.

 

Actually your pure hatred to me in every aspect on this board only makes me happier. It has nothing to do with Duke at all, you've shown pure hatred toward me even before you knew who I rooted for in college basketball and it has become a sad obsession with you and the persona you have shown makes me really sad.

Little? Ha....good luck with that.

Edited by True blue (and gold)
Rule 14

You will be fine. If UK loses I will be here just so RockPride can lay it on me.

I'm not cut like that.

I guarantee the Wildcats lose.

 

I guarantee the Wildcats win tonight.

 

Well, we need a wager here....regardless if you are for the same team or not.

I don't dislike Duke anymore or less than UNC, UL, Kansas etc but when I said I thought they didn't deserve a 2 seed I was told I was jealous.

 

No the Duke posters want to whine about UK fans being happy they lost.

As much as I hate Duke, coach K is pretty awesome. I don't think many coaches would do that.

 

There are times he amazes me with his class and times I think the Bobby Knight in him gets ahold and won't let go. (see IU upset in '02 I think)

Well, we need a wager here....regardless if you are for the same team or not.

It is against BGP rules to bet on here.

It is against BGP rules to bet on here.

 

It is against the rules to wager $....there are plenty of other wagers that can be made.

Well' date=' we need a wager here....regardless if you are for the same team or not.[/quote']

 

We would both win and lose.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.