Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer 78 Duke 71

Featured Replies

15-1 on day one. Bracket destroyed one game into day two.

 

Thanks Duke!

  • Replies 147
  • Views 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
You wont hear any excuses from us Duke fans. That was pathetic. Ill visit this board when its readable again in 2 weeks. I can only hope this might bring Parker back for next year.

 

For Duke fans, I hope you and the others get Parker back; don't see it happening though.

What is more shocking? The Atlantic Sun strikes again or Mercer had only 2 second chance points. IMO, both are nearly equal.

NKU's conference>ACC :jump:

You wont hear any excuses from us Duke fans. That was pathetic. Ill visit this board when its readable again in 2 weeks. I can only hope this might bring Parker back for next year.

 

Why would it? This game does nothing to change his draft position.

You wont hear any excuses from us Duke fans. That was pathetic. Ill visit this board when its readable again in 2 weeks. I can only hope this might bring Parker back for next year.

 

I'm not a Duke fan at all, but this is going to be an unbearable place to be for the next 48-72 hours. :irked:

  • Author
How about the A-Sun?! NKU's conference is becoming the home of Cinderella!

 

My thoughts exactly; huge for the Atlantic Sun. After what Florida Gulf Coast did last year, this is big for the conference.

I'm not a Duke fan at all, but this is going to be an unbearable place to be for the next 48-72 hours. :irked:

 

Unless UK loses tonight... Then it will be fine. :lol2:

You wont hear any excuses from us Duke fans. That was pathetic. Ill visit this board when its readable again in 2 weeks. I can only hope this might bring Parker back for next year.

 

You may want to turn the TV off and stay away from the internet for a while too...

  • Author
Had them getting beat in R2...not a biggie.

 

I did too.

Unless UK loses tonight... Then it will be fine. :lol2:

Even if UK loses tonight, it's still awesome!

 

You see the big difference is UK is playing a game that wouldn't be considered an upset, Duke however who was so overrated this year and once again (as I pointed out a month ago) was ranked way too high lost to a 14 seed lol.

How about the A-Sun?! NKU's conference is becoming the home of Cinderella!

 

I told my wife that this win for Mercer was probably only rivaled by beating NKU at BOKC in front of 2700 fans.

Had them getting beat in R2...not a biggie.

 

Me too. I will gladly take them losing in the first round, gotta love march madness! :ylsuper:

Maybe Duke should schedule NKU next year to prepare them for the NCAA tourney a little better.

Even if UK loses tonight, it's still awesome!

 

You see the big difference is UK is playing a game that wouldn't be considered an upset, Duke however who was so overrated this year and once again (as I pointed out a month ago) was ranked way too high lost to a 14 seed lol.

 

Duke could be a 16 seed and lose to a 1 seed and half of this board would salivate over the opportunity to gloat about it. Let's not kid ourselves.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.