Mercer 78 Duke 71

hrcarrier

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You wont hear any excuses from us Duke fans. That was pathetic. Ill visit this board when its readable again in 2 weeks. I can only hope this might bring Parker back for next year.

For Duke fans, I hope you and the others get Parker back; don't see it happening though.

You wont hear any excuses from us Duke fans. That was pathetic. Ill visit this board when its readable again in 2 weeks. I can only hope this might bring Parker back for next year.

I'm not a Duke fan at all, but this is going to be an unbearable place to be for the next 48-72 hours. :irked:

You may want to turn the TV off and stay away from the internet for a while too...

Unless UK loses tonight... Then it will be fine. :lol2:

Even if UK loses tonight, it's still awesome!

You see the big difference is UK is playing a game that wouldn't be considered an upset, Duke however who was so overrated this year and once again (as I pointed out a month ago) was ranked way too high lost to a 14 seed lol.

Even if UK loses tonight, it's still awesome!

You see the big difference is UK is playing a game that wouldn't be considered an upset, Duke however who was so overrated this year and once again (as I pointed out a month ago) was ranked way too high lost to a 14 seed lol.

Duke could be a 16 seed and lose to a 1 seed and half of this board would salivate over the opportunity to gloat about it. Let's not kid ourselves.