Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Players Now in 14th Region

Featured Replies

Now that regular season play is over, who do you think are the top players in the 14th? Do they match your picks from pre-season? Who were the surprises for the season? Who was under-rated? Who was over-rated?

Gilbert- Wolfe

Hicks- Hazard

Rich- Lee

Berryman- Estill

Stepp- JBS

 

These are best that I have seen, I freely admit that I may well have left out players that I just simply have never seen play.

:thumb: i have to agree, im not saying at another school that berryman might be the man but this year for estill clinton has to be the man. Berryman will be a force to reckon with next year as he leads the team. :thumb:

Rich Lee County

Robert Smith Owsley

Day Leslie

Gilbert Wolfe

Fugate Jackson City

Amis PCC

I feel that Stepp is way over-rated. He is a good player, but he shoots the ball every trip down the floor. I feel that Hicks of Hazard, Smith of Owsley, and definently Rich of Lee were way under-rated this season. This three are the biggest factors on their teams. You take Hicks off Hazard they would struggle big time. You take Smith off Owsley, they would still be stuck with just one win. You take Rich off Lee's ball club... well, no all 'A' title and definently not a 22-7 season.

Morgan,Hicks,Gilbert,Stepp,Smith,Dixon,Berryman,Stamper,Amis,Bailey,Warren. I'll take these eleven and compete in Rupp. Good year for solid players with no great standout. Add the Barkley of the 14th in Ryan Romans of Powell to that list.

Rich from Lee

Hicks from Hazard

Gilbert from Wolfe

 

Maybe not in that order but those are for sure the better players

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.