Mason Co. 62 Pendleton Co. 58

This is going to be a great Regional tourney. Anyone who wants to move the Region to Montgomery should attend this year's tourney before voting or making up their mind.

I couldnt agree with you more. This will definitely be one of the best tourneys in recent memory.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC didn't play to win the game last night seems to me.They passed up a ton of shots from the outside they normally take I don't know why.They also played without a starter and good shooter Davis who I would think will play next week.He played a couple of minutes but that is all.I believe that game was the most loosely called game of the year.Not one sided but their were a lot of fouls that should have been called on both teams that was not.It changed the way the game was played.Should be a good region but I think PC will bounce back and will prove they are the best team this year.

PC didn't play to win the game last night seems to me.They passed up a ton of shots from the outside they normally take I don't know why.They also played without a starter and good shooter Davis who I would think will play next week.He played a couple of minutes but that is all.I believe that game was the most loosely called game of the year.Not one sided but their were a lot of fouls that should have been called on both teams that was not.It changed the way the game was played.Should be a good region but I think PC will bounce back and will prove they are the best team this year.

"PC didn't play to win the game last night seems to me."

This might be the most craziest thing I have read on here for a long time.

"PC didn't play to win the game last night seems to me."

This might be the most craziest thing I have read on here for a long time.

They wanted to win I didn't mean that. You didn't read the rest of the post?They passed up shots and looked tenative all night.They wanted to win like always but were not making plays as they normally do.Gee I guess you people take everything literally.I definately thought they wanted to win the game just didn't play the way they needed to to win.Were you there?

This is going to be a great Regional tourney. Anyone who wants to move the Region to Montgomery should attend this year's tourney before voting or making up their mind.

The only reason to move it is to get Mason off their home floor every year.Everything else considered Maysville is the place to have it,but it does give the Royals a big advantage.Now if they didn't have a good team every year it would be no problem.

The only reason to move it is to get Mason off their home floor every year.Everything else considered Maysville is the place to have it,but it does give the Royals a big advantage.Now if they didn't have a good team every year it would be no problem.

Like a few have said before, Mason has won the region when they have the best talent.

Most Defiently Just go back and look and show me 1 time where Mason won they shouldnt have or wouldnt have been favored.

But they do have a home court advantage every year.It definately gives them the edge in the tournament.If it didn't why is everyone in Maysville upset that it might be played elsewhere once in while?

But they do have a home court advantage every year.It definately gives them the edge in the tournament.If it didn't why is everyone in Maysville upset that it might be played elsewhere once in while?

Because next to the state tourney it is the best tourney the KHSAA has to over. Also Flash remember how Mason did last year in the first round against Harrison. The only home court advantage was it was closer for Mason's players to drive to watch the semi and finals.

Its not just the people of Maysville.

Most Defiently Just go back and look and show me 1 time where Mason won they shouldnt have or wouldnt have been favored.

I remember there was a very close game against Bourbon in the semis and Montgomery in the finals. Then I believe two years later a very close game with Clark in the first round?

There is no doubt that the homecourt advangtage goes to Mason County. I really don't see how you can't give Montogomery a chase when they get the new gym built. Just like you have to give our district a chase to host when NKU builds the new areana on Campus. That areana will be located in the Campbell County School District which makes it a 10th Region Site. Even in Campbell County, it would be true neutral site.

:dancingpa