Mason Co. 62 Pendleton Co. 58

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so sure that you can't consider Mason the best team in the 10th Region with huge wins @ Brossart and vs. Pendleton.

Yes, but GRC beat them by 11 at Mason. Then GRC gets beat by Harrison. Like I said , region can be won by several teams. Is there a best team now...we will find out at the regional finals.

Yes, but GRC beat them by 11 at Mason. Then GRC gets beat by Harrison. Like I said , region can be won by several teams. Is there a best team now...we will find out at the regional finals.

Truely. Brossart lost a tough one to Pendleton earlier this season at home then lost to Mason Co by 14 at home in which the Mustangs led by as many as 8 in the third quarter (2 days after playing 3 games in the All "A" Tournament). Several teams have a shot. Haven't seen it this wide open since 2000 possibly.

Mason out-rebounds PC 34-29, 10-5 on the offensive end. Bench scoring 24-3 in the Royals' favor, with Middleton coming off the bench with 14, including 4 clutch free throws in the final minute.

Spreading the floor and keeping the game in the 60s (as well as limiting foul trouble) was one of the big keys IMHO,

Congrats Royals on the win and for breaking the PC streak of 10th region wins.Mason actually led the entire game by as many as 10.Biggs has to sub the big 4 he didnt sub them the whole game and there were getting tired.Thanks Micah for the great Memories also as you are the lone senior.Royals should own the region next year as there depth has really come a long way with the young bench players.Congrats to the J/V also for getting a W .Congrats to PC on your run in the region also and good luck to both teams next week. :dancingpa :dancingpa

Congrats Royals on the win and for breaking the PC streak of 10th region wins.Mason actually led the entire game by as many as 10.Biggs has to sub the big 4 he didnt sub them the whole game and there were getting tired.Thanks Micah for the great Memories also as you are the lone senior.Royals should own the region next year as there depth has really come a long way with the young bench players.Congrats to the J/V also for getting a W .Congrats to PC on your run in the region also and good luck to both teams next week. :dancingpa :dancingpa

Brossart will be good next year as well, they are junior dominated.

You all can wear the bulls-eye...some of us rather fly under the radar.... :D

Post season will be special this year with several teams that could win the region...best of luck to all.

Congrats to Mason, who just outplayed PC tonight. Everytime PC get within 2 or 3 Mason would hit a big 3. Mason County just wanted this one more.

It seemed to me that the refs let these kids play too much tonight. I thought several times that someone is going to get hurt from both teams. I think Mason had 1 foul at the end of the half and PC had 3. I really didn't want to see someone get hurt right before districts.