Henry Co Job is Open

CoachBuckett

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller, is that the guy that was DC at Dunbar before Hensley got there? He has only been at Woodford for a year right? I thought I heard somewhere that Engstrand was from Henry, is that right? Does Engstrand run the spread offense? What about the guy from Pikeville?

I always though Western Hills would be a great job/opportunity. I understand why coach Engstrand may have left but haven't they gone through several coaches in the last several years? I thought that the administration was supportive, the facilities are great, and the young men seem to be very competitive. Good Luck to Coach E and Henry County and also best of luck to Western Hills in their search. Will they wait the 30 days are have an emergency situation in order to get someone quick?

Buckett-I believe the boosters paid for it, not the school. Most booster clubs handle things like that. I believe most of the coaching staff went, according to a friend of mine that coaches there, so they should still be able to run the new offense if the new coach chooses too.

Buckett-I believe the boosters paid for it, not the school. Most booster clubs handle things like that. I believe most of the coaching staff went, according to a friend of mine that coaches there, so they should still be able to run the new offense if the new coach chooses too.

Key word if the New Coach chooses too. So if the booster club paid for it isn't the schools money? Doesnt the booster club raise funds for the team using the schools name?

Any way I wish coach Engstrand well. I believe he was doing some good things at WHHS.

I wish WHHS them all the luck in finding a new coach.